- "I wanted the knife because I'm scared. I don't even have any more friends. I just wanted... it feels bad. All the time. Maybe I wanted them to feel bad. Just once."
- ―Zach Lieberman to Pete Castiglione
To be added
After receiving a message from Sarah Lieberman, Pete Castiglione visited the Lieberman Residence, where he attempted to speak to Zach. Lieberman spoke little to Castiglione at first; as he progressively talked about Lieberman's ownership of a knife and his childhood of being a rebellious child, Lieberman was threatened by Castiglione, which he caved and accepted. Eventually, he broke down and cried, explaining that since his father's death, he was unable to overcome his fear.
- "Good afternoon, ma'am. Yeah, we received a call from this address to the Castle tip line. Did you call?"
"Uh, no. No, I didn't call. Uh, it must be some sort of mistake."
"Got something you want to tell me, son?"
"Hey. No, he's only 11 years old. You don't have the right to question him."
- ―Jack, Sarah Lieberman and Zach Lieberman
Lieberman's Second "Death"
Return to Family Life
To be added
- Ka-Bar: To be added
|Appearances for Zach Lieberman|
In chronological order:
- In the comics, Louis Frohike, also known as Microchip Junior, was a son of David "Microchip" Lieberman and Jan O'Reiley. Together with his father, Frohike assisted the Punisher before he was killed during the hostage exchange.
- Zach Lieberman is a fan of the Wu-Tang Clan.