Wu Ao-Shi was trained by the Order of the Crane Mother which made her one of the greatest warriors in K'un-Lun. She was later sent to the Cave of the Dragon to face Shou-Lao the Undying. She managed to defeat him and she became the Immortal Iron Fist which made her the first woman who defeated the dragon.
Wu Ao-Shi became a legend in K'un-Lun and the stories called her "The Pirate Queen of Pinghai Bay". According to the legend, she was a princess who fell in love with a fisherman. After he was confronted by a pirate king, Wu Ao-Shi saved him by killing the pirate and took over his ship.
Powers and Abilities
- Chi Manipulation: After gaining the power of the Iron Fist, Wu Ao-Shi can harness her chi to augment her physical and mental capabilities.
- Master Martial Artist: Having been trained by the Order of the Crane Mother, Wu Ao-Shi's martial arts prowess and she was able to defeat Shou-Lao.
- Kenji Ozawa † - Alleged Descendant-in-Law
- Kenji Ozawa's Wife † - Alleged Descendant
- Azumi Ozawa's Husband - Alleged Descendant-in-Law
- Azumi Ozawa † - Alleged Descendant
- Colleen Wing - Alleged Descendant
- In the comics, Wu Ao-Shi was a Lei Kung's trainee who defeated Shou-Lao and held the mantle of The Immortal Iron Fist before she was killed by Ch'i-Lin.