Spoken by Wong
"I’m fluent in Google Translate."
"What do you want, Strange?"
"Books on astral projection."
"You're not ready for that."
"Try me Beyoncé. Oh, come on, you've heard of her. She's a huge star, right? Do you ever laugh? Come on, just give me the book."
(laughs) "It's funny."
- "Seriously? You don't have any money?"
"Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual."
"I'll tell the guys at the deli. Maybe they'll make you a metaphysical ham and rye."
"Wait, wait, wait. I think I have two hundred."
"A...buck and a half."
"What do you want?"
"I wouldn't say no to a tuna melt..."
- ―Doctor Strange and Wong[src]
- "At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing, then boom. The big bang sent six elemental crystals hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence."
"Space, Reality, Power, Soul, Mind...and Time."
- ―Wong and Doctor Strange explain the history of the Infinity Stones to Tony Stark[src]
- "Tell me his name again."
"Thanos. He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets, he takes what he wants, he wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York, that's him."
"This is it. What's our timeline?"
"No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones. That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands on all six stones, Tony-"
"He could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of."
"Do you seriously just say "hitherto undreamt of"?"
"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?"
"Is that what that is? ...I'm going to allow that. If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?"
"No can do."
"We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone...with our lives."
"And I swore off dairy, but then Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after me, so?"
"Stark Raving Hazelnuts."
"A Hunka-Hulka Burning Fudge is our favorite."
"That's a thing?"
- ―Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Doctor Strange and Wong[src]
"The Time Stone's been taken. The Sanctum remains unguarded. What will you do?"
"I'm gonna make a call."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.