After enlisting the Guardians of the Multiverse to stop Infinity Ultron, The Watcher returns in Season 2 of What If...? to meet new heroes and explore more strange new worlds in the MCU's ever-expanding Multiverse.
To be added
- Jeffrey Wright as Uatu/The Watcher
- Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter/Captain Carter
- Cynthia McWilliams as Gamora
- Mick Wingert as Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Jeff Goldblum as En Dwi Gast/Grandmaster
- To-be-confirmed voice actress as Brunnhilde/Valkyrie
- One episode of the season, focusing on Gamora and a Sakaaran Iron Man, was originally conceptualised as an episode of the first season. However, production delays as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic caused the episode to be pushed back into Season Two. Despite this, the episode's main characters still appeared in What If... The Watcher Broke His Oath?, the first season finale.
- On October 27, 2021, it was revealed in The Making of What If...? the relationship between Captain Carter and The Watcher evolves in a grande fashion' in this season of What If...?.
- Exclusive: Marvel's 'What If...?' Episode Count Revealed — And It's Not What You Think
- Kevin Feige Reveals What If…? Has More Episodes Than Marvel Studios’ Other Disney+ Series
- What If...?'s Captain Carter Story Unfolds Over Multiple Seasons
- What If...? Season 2 Will Explain How Gamora Got Her Armor
- What If...? Sakaaran Iron Man Lego Set
- What happened to What If’s missing Gamora episode
- Fandom Oct. 27, 2021 Tweet via Disney Plus - Twitter