Westview is a town located in the U.S. state of New Jersey. In 2023, the town became the focal point of a federal investigation after the town and its citizens fell under the control of Wanda Maximoff.
Controlled by Wanda Maximoff
This section requires expansion
In much grief about not being able to live there with him, Maximoff released bursts of her powers and accidentally created the Hex turning Westview into a sitcom-themed reality. She then released more of her powers and created a house on the plot of land, as well as creating an illusion of Vision.
After a missing person's case was filed, FBI agent Jimmy Woo travelled to Westview and found out that he couldn't enter the town. Soon S.W.O.R.D. brought Monica Rambeau in to investigate. When she arrived, Woo and Rambeau became confused after the Eastview police told them that Westview didn't exist. Rambeau then investigated the energy field at the edge of the town and was sucked inside.
- Computational Services Inc. Headquarters
- Hudson Diner
- Herb's House
- Proctor Residence
- Life-Aid Pharmacy
- M&B Hardware
- Nielson Residence
- Ralph Bohner's House
- S.W.O.R.D. Response Base
- Vision Residence
- Westview Elementary School
- Westview Pool Club
- Westview Public Library
- Westview Talent Show
|Appearances for Westview|
|In chronological order:
- Westview is one of the fictional towns in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It shares some similarities with Leonia, New Jersey, a city where Scarlet Witch and Vision resided while they were married in the comics.
- There is an unincorporated community called West View in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey which is adjacent to Leonia.
- Based on the NJ 08801 zip code shown in Previously On, Westview corresponds to the real world location of Annandale, New Jersey.
Behind the Scenes
- WandaVision showrunner Jac Schaeffer and producer Kevin Feige came up with the name "Westview" by combining New Jersey, from which Schaeffer's mom is, and Westfield, where Feige was raised. They thought about the name as a way to use the W and the V, the initials of the show.