The Mark VI suit was created between the years of 2016 and 2023. James Rhodes decided to use the Mark VI suit while operating as an Avenger under the command of Natasha Romanoff from 2018 through 2023.
In 2023, the suit was upgraded with technology from the Advanced Tech Suit and was used by Rhodes to travel the Quantum Realm to an alternate 2014 timeline in order to steal the Orb from the planet Morag.
During the attack on the Avengers Compound, Rhodes, who was in the suit at the time, was caught in the bombardment. The Mark VI suit was subsequently damaged from the attack and left behind in the rubble.
- Superhuman Strength: The armor amplifies the pilot's strength to superhuman levels.
- Superhuman Durability: The War Machine Armor Mark VI gives its user enhanced durability.
- Superhuman Speed: To be added
- Superhuman Stamina: To be added
- Superhuman Reflexes: To be added
- Flight: Standard since the second Iron Man armor, the Mark VI War Machine armor possesses advanced flight capabilities.
- Heads Up Display (HUD): To be added
- Self-Contained Life-Support System and Environmental Protection: To be added
- Collapsible Plating: To be added
- Built-In Walking Aid: Allows for the semi-paralyzed James Rhodes to walk.
- Repulsors: To be added
- Machine Guns: To be added
|Mark I • Mark II • Mark III • Mark IV • Mark V • Mark VI • Mark VII|
Mark VIII • Mark IX • Mark X • Mark XI • Mark XII • Mark XIII • Mark XIV • Mark XV • Mark XVI • Mark XVII •
Mark XVIII • Mark XIX • Mark XX • Mark XXI • Mark XXII • Mark XXIII • Mark XXIV • Mark XXV • Mark XXVI •
Mark XXVII • Mark XXVIII • Mark XXIX • Mark XXX • Mark XXXI • Mark XXXII • Mark XXXIII • Mark XXXIV •
Mark XXXV • Mark XXXVI • Mark XXXVII • Mark XXXVIII • Mark XXXIX • Mark XL • Mark XLI
Mark XLII • Mark XLIII • Mark XLIV/Veronica • Mark XLV • Mark XLVI • Mark XLVII • Mark XLVIII • Mark L • Mark LXXXV
|Mark I • Mark II/Iron Patriot • Mark III • Mark IV • Mark V • Mark VI|
|Mark I • Mark II|
|Spider-Man Suit • Iron Spider Armor|
|Iron Man Armor: Mark XLIX|