The WHiH Broadcast Facility is a television production studio owned by Vistacorp's subsidiary WHiH World News. As WHiH operates in different parts of the country with several different news anchors, there is more than one building.
Alien Threat Suspect Wanted
A WHiH broadcast facility was home to a news program presented by Christine Everhart. In 2015, Everhart reported on the on the aftermath of the Battle of Sokovia. She also interviewed Scott Lang via video interview from San Quentin State Prison, with they discussing the reason behind Lang's heist at Vistacorp.
In 2016, the broadcast building was also attended by Will Adams. Everhart and Adams discussed the potential regulation of the Avengers and the damages caused by the battles involving the superhero team. They also interviewed President Matthew Ellis via video interview about his decision to nominate Thaddeus Ross as Secretary of State, and about the regulation of the Avengers. Later, Everhart and Adams were contacted by Jackson Norris and had a live broadcast with breaking news of an attack in Lagos.
During a news broadcast in one of the WHiH's buildings, a reporter covered the Sokovia Accords and the conflict between members of the Avengers. She mentioned that Steve Rogers was still missing after his feud with Tony Stark over the Accords.
New York Studio
|Appearances for WHiH Broascast Facility|
In chronological order:
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.03: A Wanted (Inhu)man
- ↑ WHIH Newsfront Top Stories
- ↑ WHIH EXCLUSIVE: Scott Lang Interview
- ↑ AVENGERS IMPACT: A WHIH Newsfront Special Report
- ↑ WHIH Newsfront: The Cost of Saving the World
- ↑ WHIH Newsfront Exclusive: President Ellis Discusses the Avengers
- ↑ WHIH Breaking News: Attack in Lagos
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.20: Emancipation
- ↑ The Punisher: 1.11: Danger Close