WHiH News reporter Christine Everhart takes an interview of Scott Lang via satellite to San Quentin State Prison. More background information is given in the Mashable article: 'Confessions of a whistle blower.'
- Steve Rogers to attend updated museum exhibit dedicated to his heroic efforts in WWII.
- California continues efforts to address issues from record drought.
- Stark Industries announces new scholarships for promising students from urban city schools.
- Multiple countries recovering from catastrophic damage caused by sentient robot Ultron, leaders asking for aid, and for the Avengers to be held accountable.
- Senate hearings expected to continue into next week regarding relief efforts.
- Tony Stark says that public concerns about Dr. Bruce Banner are "baseless" and "irresponsible" after the South Africa incident involving the Hulk.
- Pym Technologies CEO Darren Cross says "astonishing" new venture coming this week.
- Winning lottery ticket of $675 million still unclaimed.
- Biography "The Life and Times of Industrialist Howard Stark" to be published later this year.
- Efforts to recover the remaining Ultron technology continue, as components from the advanced robot are capturing large sums on the black market.
- San Jose, California
- Washington, D.C. (mentioned)
- Triskelion (mentioned)
- Sokovia (mentioned)
- Gulmira, Afghanistan (mentioned)
- South Africa (mentioned)
- Battle of Sokovia (mentioned)
- Battle at the Triskelion (mentioned)
- Duel of Johannesburg (mentioned)
- World War II (mentioned)
- WHiH Newsfront
- Ultron Sentries (footage)
- Vibranium (indirectly mentioned)
- The Life and Times of Industrialist Howard Stark (mentioned)
- WHiH World News
- Vistacorp (mentioned)
- Stark Industries (mentioned)
- September Foundation (indirectly mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (mentioned)
- Avengers (mentioned)
- Pym Technologies (mentioned)
- Geoff Zorick
- Steve Rogers
- Tony Stark
- Bruce Banner/Hulk
- Darren Cross
- Howard Stark
- Maggie Lang (indirectly mentioned)
- Cassie Lang (indirectly mentioned)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.