Just a huge fan of the MCU. My main focus is on expanding and fixing the quote pages on this wiki.
Fully Completed Blogs
- Quote Pages In Need - List of all the possible character Quote Pages that do not exist and should be created, and Quote Pages that already exist, but need a lot of expansion.
Largely Completed Blogs
These are blogs that I have started to work on but are not yet complete. There is still enough information here for you to enjoy though.
- Concept Art and Final Look - Meant to demonstrate some of the interesting contrasts between the original concept art and the final version we go to see put on screen.
Far From Completed Blogs
These are blogs that I have just created without very much information, but I would hope to complete someday.
- Marvel Cinematic Oscars - A collection numerous award categories seen in well-known award shows such as the Academy Awards, then awarded to different MCU shows and movies.
- MCU Mix Tape - Contains is a list of music (not musical scores) used within the Marvel Cinematic Universe in chronological order.
- Reviewing the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Contains fully in-depth, spoiler-filled, reviews of every movie in my personal opinion.
Pages I've Created
- James Wesley/Quote
- Leland Owlsley/Quote
- Ho Yinsen/Quote
- Nobu Yoshioka/Quote
- Meredith Quill/Quote
- Avengers: Infinity War: Simply one of the best movies I've seen in my life. Every movie I've said is one of my 'all time favorites' has had at least one defining moment where I realized just how amazing a movie was. The moment like that in a superhero film is usually something fun or really cool; I had never seen that moment in a superhero movie be something emotional before...until now.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming: There's really not much to say about this movie other than the fact that it's just absolutely a tone of fun! Peter Parker is so easy to relate to and the movie is just a nice experience.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier: I remember the first time I saw this movie, I saw it three days in a row (although that was partly due to circumstance). The twist with HYDRA and watching Cap fight his own best friend we're so well done! Not to mention the action is fantastic as well.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Here's another example of when a movie is just so much fun! Guardians of the Galaxy was the surprise of the year. The humour never really falls flat, plus we got our first look at Thanos...
- Black Panther: What's not to love about this movie? The CGI. Ok, what else? Nothing much really. Kilmonger and Klaue are two of the best villains, and getting to see Wakanda fully fleshed out is really cool.
- Captain America: Civil War: It was with this movie that I realized just how truly great the Russo's are. The number of characters they were able to perfectly balance was crazy (at the time). The introductions to Black Panther and Spider-Man were so cool! But the climactic battle between Stark, Cap, and Bucky is so well done!
- The Avengers: This is the movie that made me fall in love with Marvel and cinema in the first place. When I saw every movie (at the time) come together like it did, it made me realize just how impressive everything Marvel had done was!
- Iron Man: What a classic! Going back to the very beginning of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Iron Man still holds up after more than ten years!
- Ant-Man: When rewatching the MCU, I always realize what a gem Ant-Man is when I get to it. It's humour is great (especially Luis). The only thing that keeps it from being higher on the list is Yellowjacket's confusing character.
- Doctor Strange: From a visual perspective, this is one of the greatest movies ever made. Everything just looks so cool and impressive. Benedict Cumberbatch is also a perfect fit for the roll of Doctor Strange. And, although it's almost a cliche to mention this, the ending with Dormammu (I've come to bargain) is one of the most clever finishes to a superhero film.
- Captain America: The First Avenger: I truthfully don't have much to say about this movie. The whole things is just solid all around with nothing really that stands out, both good or bad. Deserves to be placed right in the center.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: This movie was really hard to place because, at it's best, Guardians 2 is one of the best films in all of the MCU, but at it's worst, it makes you roll your eyes in frustration. Yondu's death at the end was really emotional and heartbreaking, but some of the humour is really not very good. Unfortunately, this movie didn't quite live up to the first one for me, though it's still quite fun.
- Thor: One of two movies that I would say are the most underrated of the MCU. I've heard a lot of people criticize it because it's "boring" and the Earth characters are "annoying", but truthfully I don't get those complaints at all. It's quite an enjoyable movie and Asgard feels so magical. Plus, Loki is a pretty great villain even here.
- Iron Man 3: The other of the two most underrated MCU films. Everyone's heard the complaint about the Mandarin twist so many times now and it drives me insane! It's been more than five years since than; get over it! Not to mention the fact that the rest of the movie is just kinda fun. The battle on the oil rig with the Iron Legion is pretty darn cool.
- Thor: Ragnarok: If I had to pick the most overrated film in all the MCU — just one — it would, without any doubt, be Thor: Ragnarok. This movie could have been so good, but instead they ruined it with a lot of overdone humour (although some of it is funny). They could've made one of the most emotional endings in a superhero movie ever, but instead they made a punchline out of the destruction of Asgard. I'm not saying this is at all a bad movie, I just legitimately don't understand why it's so loved by so many.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron: Age of Ultron was a bit of a let down from the first movie, but that doesn't mean it wasn't fun overall. It did introduce us to Vision (one of my favorite characters) and the Hulkbuster scene is really cool. Not much more to say about it though.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quite a bit of a disappointment when compared to the first film. Ant-Man and the Wasp, overall, is just a little bit forgettable and feels like a cartoon. There's fun to be had, but it's usually not a good sign when, like Deadpool 2, the best part of the movie is the mid-credit scene.
- The Incredible Hulk: A lot of people say this is the worst MCU film and I disagree. The only reason it's disregarded so much is because of Edward Norton and how unconnected it is to the rest of the MCU. If you ignore all that, it's actually a good movie.
- Iron Man 2: Another movie I don't have much to say about. It's just fine. There... enough said.
- Thor: The Dark World: The Dark World is just so... boring. Malekith was completely wasted. There are some moments that are fun to watch, but not much.
- Jessica Jones
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The Punisher
- Luke Cage
- The Defenders
- Agent Carter
- Iron Fist
#4 Black Panther
#6 Jessica Jones
#9 Iron Man
|WinterWolverine has been awarded with a copy of Captain America Comics #1 for his participation in the Event Editing Event, symbolizing the event that started all events. Congratulations on a job well done!|