- "The living legend and symbol of courage."
- "A symbol to the nation. A hero to the world. The story of Captain America is one of honor, bravery and sacrifice. Denied enlistment due to poor health, Steven Rogers was chosen for a program unique in the annals of American warfare. One that would transform him into the world's first Super-Soldier."
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Height: 5'4"
- Post Serum:
- Weight: 240 lbs.
- Height: 6'2"
Captain America is the ultimate leader. He always knows his way out of a problematic situation, even when he is told there is not one. As the Captain of both the Howling Commandos and the Avengers, he always laid out the planning and taught all his teammates essential military skills. He made sure everyone on the team was always at their best; that is what good leaders do, they see things from the inside and the out. He understood that their respective individual places on his teams were crucial to maximizing everyone's safety, and was integral for success. Even when times got tough, Steve Rogers still managed to make everyone feel like if they were a team; a family, because he knew that that was what made them strong, unstoppable and truly what made this soldier super.
- "Take it one step at a time. It's not your job to solve every problem. Your job is to put together a team you trust and then to tell them to take it one step at a time. That's all you can do. If you think about everything you're up against all at once, you'll crack. Fury always said, a man can accomplish anything once he realizes he's a part of something bigger."
- ―Phil Coulson's files[src]
Marvel Special Titles
- Captain America - Choose Honor
- Black Widow - Choose Determination
- Doctor Strange - Choose Enlightenment
- Thor - Choose Worthiness
- Hulk - Choose Strength
- Black Panther - Choose Loyalty
- Spider-Man - Choose Responsibility
- Iron Man - Choose the Future
- Guardians of the Galaxy - Choose to Defy Expectations
- Avengers - Choose Unity
- Hawkeye - Choose Focus
Luke Cage Quotes
- "I didn't choose this life but to save her I must kill."
- "I am running to tell everyone about their lies."
- ―Amy Bendix
- "Without brotherhood war is meaningless."
- Black Bolt - The King
- Medusa - The Queen
- Karnak - The Visionary
- Gorgon - The Guardian
- Crystal - The Princess
- Lockjaw - The Family Dog
- Triton - The Operative
- Auran - The Assassin
- Black Panther - His Father's Legacy
- Killmonger - His People's Rage
- Nakia - Her King's Love
- Shuri - Her Brother's Keeper
- Okoye - Her Nation's Honor
- Everett Ross - His Country's Orders
- Ramonda - Her Son's Survival
- Zuri - His King's Commands
- Klaw - His Enemy's Revenge
- M'Baku - His People's Pride
- W'Kabi - His Nation's Security
More Than a Hero
It's All Been Leading to This
- Thor - The God who became a Leader
- Iron Man - The Billionaire who became a Protector
- Captain America - The Soldier who became a Fugitive
- Spider-Man - The Student who became an Apprentice
- Black Widow - The Spy who became an Ally
- Guardians of the Galaxy - The Convicts who became Family
- Hulk - The Genius who became a Giant
- Black Panther - The Warrior who became a King
- Doctor Strange - The Surgeon who became a Sorcerer
- Thanos - The Titan who changed Everything
Infinity War Lines
- "He is anxious, angry. He feels tremendous loss and guilt." -Mantis on Thor
- "Families can be tough. Before my father died, he told me that I had a half-sister... that he imprisoned in Hel. And then she returned home and stabbed me in the eye. So I had to kill her. That's life though, isn't it, I guess. Goes round and round and... I feel your pain." -Thor to Gamora
- "Perfectly balanced, as all things should be." -Thanos
- "I've mastered the ability of standing so incredibly still... that I become invisible to the eye. Watch."
"You're eating a zarg-nut."
"But my movement... was so slow... that it's imperceptible."
"I'm sure I'm invisible."
- "I love you more than anything."
"I love you too."
- "Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me, the stone. All of them mixed together, all of them learning from one another."
- "Rage and vengeance, anger, loss, regret... they're all tremendous motivators. They really clear the mind. So I'm good to go." -Thor
- "Eitri, this isn't about your hands. Every weapon you've ever designed, every axe, hammer, sword... it's all inside your head." -Thor
- "I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plan... and that way, it might be really good."
The Big Three
- "All right, Frank. You don’t want to tell us? I’ll tell you. I’m gonna tell you exactly what kind of man you are. You’re the kind of man this city needs. Because ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we all know this city needs help. Needs it now. Not tomorrow, not next week, not when the day comes, when the corruption that Wilson Fisk left in his wake is flushed out for good, and the police force is finally back on its feet. We need it now. 'Cause this city's been sick. And the cops, they can’t fix it alone, they need, we all need men and women who are willing to take the fight themselves. The kind of people who risk their lives so that we can walk safe at night in our own neighborhoods. The ones our esteemed District Attorney here is trying so hard to destroy. New York needs these people. We need heroes."
Guardians of the Galaxy
Punisher Kill Count
- "+" indicates a headshot
My Favorite Pages
- Captain America: The first page I commented on!
- Gordon: The first page of a male character and Inhuman character I edited!
- Jiaying: The first page of a female character I edited!
- Grant Ward: The first HYDRA agent I edited!
- Honest Eddie's Car Dealership: The first page I created!
- Phil Coulson: The first S.H.I.E.L.D. agent I edited!
- Lincoln Campbell: The first page I got a silver badge on!
- Favorite Male Superhero: Daredevil
- Favorite Female Superhero: Scarlet Witch
- Favorite Male Villain: Grant Ward
- Favorite Female Villain: Agent 33
- Favorite Male S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: Phil Coulson
- Favorite Female S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent: Melinda May (I ship her and Coulson)
- Favorite Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode: Beginning of the End
- Favorite Agent Carter Episode: Hollywood Ending
- Favorite Daredevil Episode: Speak of the Devil
- Favorite Jessica Jones Episode: AKA I've Got the Blues
- Favorite Phase One Movie: The Avengers
- Favorite Phase Two Movie: Captain America: The Winter Soldier