MCU Strength Rankings
*Order within Classes does not determine strength comparisons, they're just the order I wrote them in*
Class 1- Olympic Level Athletes
Class 2- Super Soldier Level
- Captain America
- Winter Soldier
- Black Panther
- Jessica Jones
- Elektra (revived)
- Molly Hernandez
- Misty Knight (with cybernetic arm)
- Yo-Yo Rodriguez (with cybernetic arms)
Class 3- Low Superhuman Level
Class 4- Superhuman Level
Class 5- Asgardian Level
Class 6- High Class Superhuman Level
Class 7- Godly Level
Class 8- Above Godly Level
Black Widow's Uniforms
I noticed that unlike Captain America, Black Widow doesn't have her own page with her uniforms, so I made a gallery here for them.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniform (worn in Iron Man 2)
- Description: Black Widow's first uniform was a bluish-black catsuit. It zipped up the front and had fingerless gloves with a S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on the shoulders. It had two belts, one of which had a red hourglass symbol on it and the other serving as a utility belt. It also had a thigh holster.
- Appearances: Iron Man 2
Tactical Uniform (worn in The Avengers)
- Description: Her second uniform was a slightly modified version of her earlier one, made of smooth gray fabric. The red hourglass was brighter and the belts were slightly different. The only major difference was the inclusion of built in wrist tasers.
- Appearances: The Avengers
Stealth Uniform (worn in Captain America: The Winter Soldier)
- Description: Her third uniform was worn while working on S.H.I.E.L.D. missions with Captain America. Her uniform became black with gray webbing, a S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on her right shoulder and her trademark red hourglass over her stomach. It also features her Widow's Bite, a utility belt, and two thigh holsters.
- Appearances: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Avengers Uniform (worn in Avengers: Age of Ultron)
- Description: The fourth uniform worn by Black Widow was similar to her second. She wore a black suit with black padding at the shoulders, knees, and elbows. Her suit also contained a more powerful version of her Black Widow's Bite which when used caused piping on the suit to light up. She also wore a thigh-holster on her left leg.
- Appearances: Avengers: Age of Ultron
Second Avengers Uniform (worn in Captain America: Civil War)
- Description: The fifth uniform is much sleeker then the previous version. Her suit is not leather, but rather a more tactical stretch Kevlar instead of the usually printed stretch fabrics used, although there is some of that in strategic places for mobility. Her boots have kinetic rebounding soles that add bounce to jumps. The suit incorporates her usual red hourglass and Widow's Bites with long-range upgrades.
- Appearances: Captain America: Civil War
Black and Gray Uniform (worn in Black Widow)
Winter Uniform (worn in Black Widow)
Fugitive Uniform (worn in Avengers: Infinity War)
- Description: The eighth uniform consisted of a black suit with a green bulletproof vest worn over it. Having padding on its knees and elbows to provide protection and additional striking capabilities. The uniform had her Widow's Bites included and had tall, heeled boots. The uniform has a thigh holster on her leg and a holster for her batons on her back.
- Appearances: Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame
Third Avengers Uniform (worn in Avengers: Endgame)
- Description: The ninth uniform was a black suit with gray detailing on the front, as well as shoulder and knee armor. It has a holster on the back for her batons, her Widow's Bites, and a belt with two thigh holsters.
- Appearances: Avengers: Endgame