Reporting to King Odin
Tyr became Commander of the Asgardian army, the Einherjar. During the Sacking of Asgard by the Dark Elves, he was placed in charge of guarding Jane Foster. After Sif broke Foster out, Tyr reported this fact to Odin.
Powers and Abilities
- Asgardian Physiology: As an Asgardian, Tyr possesses several superhuman abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, Tyr is superhumanly strong.
- Superhuman Durability: Tyr's body is much more resistant to physical harm than that of a human being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his durability, Tyr can be injured. However, his metabolism allows him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than a human being is capable of.
- Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Tyr ages at a rate much slower than that of a human being.
- Expert Tactician: Tyr is the commander of the Einherjar, in charge of designing attack and defense plans whenever the army is deployed to counter any threats that Asgard may face.
- Expert Combatant: Tyr has thousands of years of combat training. He demonstrated this while training with Sif.
- Asgardian Armor: To be added
- Odin † - Former King
- Frigga † - Former Queen
- Einherjar † - Subordinates
- Warriors Three
- Sif †
- Heimdall †
- Thor - Friend and King
- Jane Foster - Former Prisoner
- In the comics, Tyr is Odin and Frigga's son and Thor's brother.
- In Germanic mythology, Tyr was originally the chief sky god later replaced by Odin due to the latter's increasing popularity over time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.