Meeting in the Iron Lotus
On Contraxia, Taserface expressed his distaste for Yondu, telling Kraglin and Tullk that he has gotten soft towards Peter Quill. Tullk defended the captain, and told Taserface that he should be careful about what he says about Yondu.
When the Ravagers managed to track down Rocket Raccoon, the latter suggested giving the Anulax Batteries to them in exchange for his and Groot's safety, a deal that Yondu accepts. Tullk and several Ravagers agreed to Rocket's proposal, but Taserface instigated a mutiny, seizing the opportunity when Yondu Udonta was shot in the head by Nebula and taken prisoner. All Ravagers loyal to Yondu were beaten and killed. Tullk was punched severely, and dragged to an airlock on the Eclector in front of Yondu, who was tied up. Struggling to stand, Tullk pounded on the windows in an attempt to break free, but was unable to do so.
The remaining Ravagers under Taserface's rule opened the hatch, and Tullk was sent floating into space, where he suffocated, froze, and died a slow death. The other remaining Ravagers loyal to Taserface mocked and laughed at him in his final moments as his lifeless body floated toward the corpses of his allies, where the corpse of Oblo would travel moments later.
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Taserface † - Former Teammate
- Gef † - Former Teammate
- Retch † - Former Teammate
- Brahl † - Former Teammate
- Scrote † - Former Teammate
- Narblik † - Former Teammate
- Halfnut † - Former Teammate and Killer
- Huhtar † - Former Teammate
- Vorker † - Former Teammate
- In the comics, Tullk Ul-Zyn was a galactic bounty hunter and mercenary who accepted jobs from anyone in the galaxy, including Ronan the Accuser.