Tim Connolly was a utility stunts performer in Captain America: The First Avenger and The Avengers, a stunt performer in The Avengers and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes T.R.A.C.K.S. and Closure, a fight coordinator in the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes Missing Pieces, Window of Opportunity, Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson, Code Yellow, The Other Thing, Inescapable, Toldja, Collision Course Part One, Collision Course Part Two, Leap, From the Ashes, The Sign, New Life, The New Deal, Know Your Onions, Alien Commies from the Future!, Out of the Past, A Trout in the Milk, Adapt or Die, The Totally Excellent Adventures of Mack and the D, After, Before, As I Have Always Been, Stolen, Brand New Day, The End is at Hand and What We're Fighting For and a stunt coordinator in the Runaways episode Rite of Thunder.
- Tim Connolly previously worked with Joss Whedon in Angel and Dollhouse.
- Tim Connolly was a fight coordinator in the Sony Pictures Studios production Venom.
- Tim Connolly was a stunt double for Ben Affleck in the 20th Century Fox production Daredevil.
- Tim Connolly was a stunt performer and a stunt double for Liev Schreiber in the 20th Century Fox production X-Men Origins: Wolverine and a stunt performer in Logan.
- Tim Connolly was a stunt performer in the DC Extended Universe productions Man of Steel and Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).
- Tim Connolly was a stunt performer and a stunt double for Callan Mulvey in the DC Extended Universe production Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Tim Connolly was a stunt double for Matthew Nable in the DC Entertainment production Arrow.
- Tim Connolly was a stunt coordinator and a stunt double for Iain Glen in the DC Entertainment production Titans.