FANDOM


  • You're not allowed to create a duplicate page in any way, it goes against the rules. Put "Conjecture" template, if you want it, and wait for admins to consider it.

      Loading editor
    • If you can't agree on anything air guy is hit getting a page

        Loading editor
    • You're creating a duplicate page, this is vandalism. Again, put a "Conjecture" template at Air Elemental, and wait for admins to consider it.

        Loading editor
    • That's not vandalism since I'm not vandalizing anything I'm just creating the proper article since in writing all the proper info in it.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, yeah, keep going. You'll be blocked anyway

        Loading editor
    • So will you since I'm not vandalizing

        Loading editor
    • You're creating the page that already exist. This is vandalism.

        Loading editor
    • That's not vandalism since my page actually has all the info on it the other is is just named whirlwind and is inaccurate too

        Loading editor
    • Put a "Conjecture" template and leave it to admins to decide! Again, duplicating the page is forbidden

        Loading editor
    • Who made you king?

        Loading editor
    • Seriously at this point we shouldn't even have an air elemental page anyway all the elementals pages should be merged into one since we can't all agree on one

        Loading editor
    • I put a "Conjecture" at the "Whirlwind" page myself, since you don't want to understand the rules of this wikia. There's only one original page, but your "Cyclone" page needs to be deleted.

        Loading editor
    • So... you still didn't get that duplicating the page is forbidden in any way, aren't you?

        Loading editor
    • I wasn't duplicating the page since actually called cyclone I was creating a proper page, and just gave the evidence its called did Cyclone do you want an audio recording of nick fury calling it cyclone?

      I'm mean you can't rename the page from whirlwind thus making a new page with Thebes correct name was only the way to do it, anyway the cyclone page has all the correct info on it now

        Loading editor
    • I don't mean that you're wrong with the name. Creating the page for character that already exist is forbidden, right you or wrong, it doesn't matter. If you think the "Cyclone" is right name, we have a "Conjecture" template for admins to consider it.

      Renaming the page is admins' work, what you're doing is duplicating the page what you're not allowed to do in any occasions.

        Loading editor
    • Literally nick fury called the air elemental Cyclone at 27 minutes, it's officially called cyclone and always was, it was never whirlwind to begin with thus the page is not duplicated since mine was the correct version all along

        Loading editor
    • I'm done, admins will deal with it

        Loading editor
    • TreeForceLightningTurbo wrote:
      That's not vandalism since I'm not vandalizing anything I'm just creating the proper article since in writing all the proper info in it.

      You're vandalizing. We do not create duplicate pages here. I'm reporting you for it.

        Loading editor
    • Your obviously don't know what vandalism is, it is the intent to cause disruption which is not what im doing, he is literally called Cyclone at 27 minutes by Nick Fury watch the film

        Loading editor
    • King Nasara wrote:
      Yeah, yeah, keep going. You'll be blocked anyway

      I'm hoping they block this guy, too.

        Loading editor
    • God you guys literally are stubborn despite being provided with evidence otherwise you still persist with your controlling demeanor, give it up, your wrong and I'm right you have zero evidence to your argument, stop trying to act like your better than everyone else because your not.

        Loading editor
    • TreeForceLightningTurbo wrote:
      Your obviously don't know what vandalism is, it is the intent to cause disruption which is not what im doing, he is literally called Cyclone at 27 minutes by Nick Fury watch the film

      First of all, he was referring to Sandman.

      Second of all, even if Nick did call the Air Elemental "Cyclone" (which he didn't) what part of using the talk page to discuss renaming did you not understand? You don't just go around creating your own article.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah cuz it's not called whirlwind

        Loading editor
    • TreeForceLightningTurbo wrote:
      Yeah cuz it's not called whirlwind

      Then you use the talk page to discuss renaming the Whirlwind page. You don't create your own page, because now there's two pages based on the same thing. Are you too dense that you cannot understand this?

        Loading editor
    • Look dude I know you want everything to be how you want it because yet have some weird power control issues but those articles were perfectly fine for hours until you started randomly assisinating them

        Loading editor
    • TreeForceLightningTurbo wrote:
      God you guys literally are stubborn despite being provided with evidence otherwise you still persist with your controlling demeanor, give it up, your wrong and I'm right you have zero evidence to your argument, stop trying to act like your better than everyone else because your not.

      I don't have time to deal with your stupidity right now. I'll just let the admins deal with you. Hopefully, if we're all lucky, a permanent block.

        Loading editor
    • How you heard how full of your self you are, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. And if anyone is the imbecile I think you'd win the award for that.

        Loading editor
    • TreeForceLightningTurbo wrote:
      Look dude I know you want everything to be how you want it because yet have some weird power control issues but those articles were perfectly fine for hours until you started randomly assisinating them

      no one has weird power control issues. Those articles co-existed for hours because no one noticed them. It's against the rules. Clearly, you're not understand this so I'm done trying to communicate with you. It's clear there's no lights on upstairs.

        Loading editor
    • Oh my god it's not a duplicate because it's actually called cyclone and that article is actually fully completed, while the whirlwind one is an actual mess if anything the Whirlwijf one needs to be gotten rid of.

        Loading editor
    • I blocked both the article until the situation is settled.

      So, since i didn't watch Far From Home, explain which one is the correct article and then we'll proceed in editing the original article and removing the new one.

        Loading editor
    • Whirlwind is original one, Cyclone was created by this weirdo

        Loading editor
    • Elledy92 wrote:
      I blocked both the article until the situation is settled.

      So, since i didn't watch Far From Home, explain which one is the correct article and then we'll proceed in editing the original article and removing the new one.

      Neither Whirlwind nor Cyclone are correct; Cyclone is more correct perhaps, but an official name was not given. In any case, Cyclone was created afterwards and is a duplicate page, whereas Whirlwind is the original article.

        Loading editor
    • Look can we just delete all these pages since Cyclone has the most info on the it and is the most complete by process of elimination it is the most appropriate.

        Loading editor
    • King Nasara wrote:
      Whirlwind is original one, Cyclone was created by this weirdo

      Hey, no need for name calling, Nasara.

        Loading editor
    • I'm sorry if this just got out of hand literally no one would rename the page to Cyclone when I asked a couple hours ago thus creating a new page was the only way forward since admins ignored my original request

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, sorry for that. I was trying to reason with this person for too long. I didn't mean it.

      TreeForceLightningTurbo, if you're reading this, sorry. But again, in this situation you're wrong.

        Loading editor
    • TreeForceLightningTurbo wrote:
      Look can we just delete all these pages since Cyclone has the most info on the it and is the most complete by process of elimination it is the most appropriate.

      Nope. It was created afterwards. If anything, add your info to the Whirlwind page & have Whirlwind renamed. You must learn that your idea of creating pages just because you disagree with the naming is wrong. You make a talk page discussion to discuss renaming.

        Loading editor
    • TreeForceLightningTurbo wrote:
      I'm sorry if this just got out of hand literally no one would rename the page to Cyclone when I asked a couple hours ago thus creating a new page was the only way forward since admins ignored my original request

      I'm sorry, you asked a couple of hours ago & expected an instant reply from admins? You barely waited two hours. Next time, try waiting 24. Or even 48.

        Loading editor
    • Look can we just put it to a vote which name we use that will save everyone the headache once and for all, since the director officially said all the elementals were based on spidey b-list villains its got to match the others since the other 3 members hav ebe3n confirmed through various media to be their current names

        Loading editor
    • If it is confirmed to be Cyclone, your page still gets deleted, while the original Whirlwind page gets renamed. You do realize that?

        Loading editor
    • Ok, if an official name is not stated anywhere, Cyclone will be deleted and "Whirlwind" will be renamed "Air Elemental" until further notice.

      Let's not get heated. For the future, i suggest you TreeForceLightningTurbo to communicate with other for this issues.

        Loading editor
    • Elledy92 wrote:
      Ok, if an official name is not stated anywhere, Cyclone will be deleted and "Whirlwind" will be renamed "Air Elemental" until further notice.

      Let's not get heated. For the future, i suggest you TreeForceLightningTurbo to communicate with other for this issues.

      Thank you for dealing with this in a mature & concise matter, Elledy.

        Loading editor
    • Yet again, at this point, the name doesn't matter. Creating separate page for the character that already exist is forbidden in any way.

        Loading editor
    • It was officially called cyclone though at 27 minutes in the film by Nick Fury Theresa Hohenzollern official confirmation it was when he was talking about the storm creature in Morocco

        Loading editor
    • Yet again, at this point, the name doesn't matter.

        Loading editor
    • Go to 27 minutes 10 in the film during the conversations between Fury and Peter and he mentions a cyclone with a face when talking about Mexico/Morocco attacks by the elementals, and a cyclone is a mass of air, thus he can only be referencing the Air guy.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, seems you're refusing to understand what we were trying to say. Your page is already deleted anyway and until further confirmation Whirlwind is still Whirlwind. Don't even try to create a new one - this is pure vandalism and you'll be blocked.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly. The name doesn't matter anymore, and I'm glad this was dealt with in a concise way.

      Clearly you just made a second page and put all the content there so you could be like "See!! This page has all the proper content!!" Well, the other one has all the edit history since the beginning. Just make a talk page, keep editing with the name the same, and wait. It's not too hard.

      I was trying hard to not get involved but this whole situation has just been annoying me (and add to that fact, the pages Ironheart and Talk:Mar-Vell where created by this user for no reason other than spam.

        Loading editor
    • King Nasara wrote:
      Yet again, at this point, the name doesn't matter. Creating separate page for the character that already exist is forbidden in any way.

      This have to be avoided, of course. Is a matter of respect for the previous edits of the page. Page should be renamed or moved, but usually never deleted.

        Loading editor
    • TreeForceLightningTurbo wrote:
      Go to 27 minutes 10 in the film during the conversations between Fury and Peter and he mentions a cyclone with a face when talking about Mexico/Morocco attacks by the elementals, and a cyclone is a mass of air, thus he can only be referencing the Air guy.

      So the Air Elemental is actually never shown, am i correct?

        Loading editor
    • It should be put at the "Manual of Style". Maybe it could prevent al least some incidents like this one.

        Loading editor
    • That's it, and it's good that renaming is disabled too as to avoid it without proper discussion first.

      Thanks for your help anyway @Elledy92, I (and others I'm sure) will let you know if they attempt any sockpuppets (which will likely be obvious if they attempt to be as destructive, even if they think it's right).

        Loading editor
    • Ok, all the edits are done. The Air Elemental page will be locked until tomorrow.

        Loading editor
    • Cool! Thanks for your help, is there any other links needing to be taken care of as well?

      And also Elledy, might wanna keep an eye on Toppy6bdbd… created just before. Quite possibly an alt.

        Loading editor
    • I think that the Elemental Fusion page should be the one which should been take care of the most, is the most relevant now.

        Loading editor
    • Agree with that. It's also the most featured and important one in the film, and has not much written there yet.

      Also that user is 99% definitely a sockpuppet, do what you want with that (you probably know already), but just letting you know again

        Loading editor
    • JessR9 wrote:
      Agree with that. It's also the most featured and important one in the film, and has not much written there yet.

      Also that user is 99% definitely a sockpuppet, do what you want with that (you probably know already), but just letting you know again

      I'll deal with it if if cause any trouble.

        Loading editor
    • Makes sense to me :)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Bring Your MCU Movies Together