|For other uses, see Thor (disambiguation)|
|For alternate versions of Thor, see Thor's Character Hub|
In the play known as The Tragedy of Loki of Asgard, Thor shared a final conversation with Loki as he lied dying after the Second Battle of Svartalfheim. Loki apologized for all that he had done, including his attempted conquest of Earth and his theft of the Tesseract. They happily recalled Loki's mischievous antics, such as turning Thor into a frog, which Thor admitted was a wonderful joke. Thor declared Loki the savior of Asgard and he promised to build a statue of him and tell Odin of his heroic sacrifice. As Loki replied that he did not do it for their father and died, Thor cried out in anguish.
- Asgardian Physiology: As an Asgardian, the actor has superhuman abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, the actor is superhumanly strong and possessed greater physical strength than the average human.
- Superhuman Durability: The actor's body is more resistant to physical harm than that of a human being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his durability, the actor can be injured. However, his metabolism allows him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than that of a human being.
- Longevity: Like all Asgardians, the actor ages far slower than humans and has lived for thousands of years.
- Loki † - Former King
- Thor - Former King
- Valkyrie - Queen
- The Tragedy of Loki of Asgard