|For other uses, see Thomas (disambiguation)|
- "How do you think your ancestors got these? Do you think they paid a fair price? Or did they take it, like they took everything else?"
"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
- ―Erik Killmonger and Director Thomas
- "Tell me about this one."
"Also from Benin, seventh century. The Fula tribe I believe."
"I beg your pardon?"
"It was taken by British solders in Benin, but it's from Wakanda. And it's made out of Vibranium. Don't trip, I'm gonna take it of your hands for you."
"These items aren't for sale."
- ―Erik Killmonger and Thomas
When Stevens implied that he would take it from the museum, Thomas called security, but at that moment, she succumbed to the poison and collapsed, suffering a heart attack. While two paramedics rushed in with a stretcher, she saw one of them to be Ulysses Klaue, who promptly executed her and the surrounding security guards.
- Museum of Great Britain: To be added