Telling Foggy Nelson about the murder of James Wesley, Karen Page returns to her apartment where she meets Daredevil. Although Page was not impressed by his return, Murdock asks her to help him to take down Wilson Fisk. Murdock informs her about an alleged attack on Fisk what forced the FBI to release him from Ryker's Island. He asks Page to find Jasper Evans, however, Page refuses to help Murdock.
In return of all intel that allowed the FBI to take down the Albanian Syndicate, Fisk is finally given with his property. Meanwhile, Benjamin Poindexter suffers from another mental breakdown and tries to calm himself down with Eileen Mercer's tapes.
Despite her refusal, Page finds information about Evans and meets with Nelson, telling him about her counter with Murdock. Nelson points out that the FBI is onto them because they need Murdock, so he tells Page to find Evans for him on the condition that Murdock needs turn himself to the FBI.
Still frustrated, Poindexter arrives at the hotel where he confronts Fisk, guessing that he employed Julie Barnes what ruin everything for Poindexter. Fisk tells Poindexter about the murder of his father and says that he knows what Poindexter feels. Leaving Fisk's suite, Poindexter rewatches their talk before Alvarez shows him a newspaper article about the investigation of Poindexter, which makes him a scapegoat for the FBI.
Poindexter is summoned to the New York City FBI Office where Tammy Hattley and Winn inform him that they have to put Poindexter on short leave because of unwanted attention from the press. Poindexter tells Ray Nadeem about it and despite Nadeem's efforts, he still feels that he is all alone with his issues.
Page arrives at Evans' location where he attempts to attack Page, only to be stopped by Daredevil. Page tells Murdock that he needs to surrender to the FBI what Murdock suddenly accepts, saying that he doesn't want to put his friends in danger anymore. Daredevil then demands Evans to tell everything he knows about Fisk, however, he says that Fisk would kill his son. Page promises protection for him and his son, so Evans agrees to testify against Fisk.
Nelson meets with Nadeem at the FBI office where he informs Nadeem that Murdock agrees to surrender. However, Nadeem has to listen to their witness who has damming evidence against Fisk. Nadeem reports back to Hattley, telling her about Evans and Murdock. Nadeem informs Hattley that Evans disappeared from prison what points out that Fisk is guilty.
Poindexter has yet another mental breakdown, being haunted by Barnes' voice which even forces him to commit suicide. However, Poindexter is called by Fisk whose manipulation was successful and Poindexter was ready to comply. Fisk sends Felix Manning to equip Poindexter with the gift Fisk prepared for him.
Murdock, Nelson, and Page bring Evans to the New York Bulletin Building and asks Mitchell Ellison to receive testimony from Evans. Nelson also contacts the FBI, telling Nadeem that Murdock at the Bulletin office. However, before Evans could testify, the building was assaulted by Poindexter in Daredevil's suit who brutally murders several New York Bulletin employees and prepares to kill Evans. Poindexter emerges into a fight with real Daredevil, however, Poindexter manages to defeat him. He then attacks Ellison and eliminates Evans before leaving the building.
At that moment, the FBI agents led by Nadeem arrives at the building to investigate. While Poindexter takes down all agents and escapes, Daredevil avoids the other team of agents and escapes too. Nadeem witnesses the massacre perpetrated by Poindexter and officially states that it was committed by Daredevil.
- Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
- Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page
- Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson
- Joanne Whalley as Maggie Grace
- Jay Ali as Ray Nadeem
- Wilson Bethel as Benjamin Poindexter
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
- Geoffrey Cantor as Mitchell Ellison
- Kate Udall as SAC Tammy Hattley
- Joe Jones as Felix Manning
- Stephen Rowe as Nicholas Lee
- Andrew Sensenig as Agent Winn
- Kimberli Alexis Flores as Agent Alvarez
- Matt DeAngelis as Jasper Evans
- Marcus Anttuiri as Elton Evans
- Libby George as Evans
- David Anthony Buglione as Agent Johnson
- Sam Slater as Agent O'Connor
- Corey Pierno as Reporter #3
- Brandon Morris as NYPD Detective
- Josiah Nolan as Agent Mockta (uncredited)
- Holly Cinnamon as Julie Barnes (voice only, uncredited)
- New York City, New York
- Fagan Corners, Vermont (mentioned)
- Quantico, Virginia (mentioned)
- Ryker's Island, New York (mentioned)
- Attack on the New York Bulletin Building
- Attack on Wilson Fisk (mentioned)
- Kidnapping of Karen Page (mentioned)
- Assassination of Bill Fisk (mentioned)
To be added
- New York Bulletin
- Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz
- Donovan and Partners
- New York City Police Department (mentioned)
- James Wesley
- Eileen Mercer (voice)
- Bill Fisk
- Jack Murdock
- Marlene Vistain
- Seema Nadeem
- Lily Ellison
- Ben Urich
|Suite for Cello Solo No. 1 in G, BWV 1007: III. Courante|
(Johann Sebastian Bach cover)