He also voiced the character in the video game Iron Man.
- He was nominated for a Scream Award for Best Supporting Actor for his work on Iron Man.
- Terrence Howard was the first actor to be cast in Iron Man, making him the first actor of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Terrence Howard did not reprise his role in Iron Man 2 due to a salary dispute with Marvel Studios. According to Howard, he was set to earn $8 million in the second film, only to be informed by Marvel that he would only be paid $1 million as they believed the sequel would be successful with or without him. When Howard refused to accept the offer, Don Cheadle was offered the $1 million to replace Howard.
- Terrence Howard previously worked with Shaun Toub in Crash.
- Terrence Howard worked again with Peter Billingsley and Jon Favreau in Term Life.
- Terrence Howard worked again with Sayed Badreya and Ricki Noel Lander in Movie 43.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.