Hiding inside Mar-Vell's Laboratory
Her father Talos was a Skrull commander in the war against the Kree Empire. After their home planet of Skrullos was destroyed, she, her mother, and an unknown number of other Skrulls escaped and wandered the universe in search of refuge from the Kree. By the year 1989, the refugees had found an ally in the rogue Kree scientist Mar-Vell. While Talos and his crew continued to search the universe for a new home planet, his wife, daughter, and a group of other refugees moved in to Mar-Vell's Laboratory over Earth.
Unfortunately, the location was not made known to the other Skrulls before Mar-Vell was assassinated, causing her to lose contact with her father. For the next six years, the refugees lived as quietly as they could in Mar-Vell's lab, as she was raised by Soren. Talos himself spent the next six years trying to find out what exactly happened to Mar-Vell with the hopes of reuniting with his family.
With help from the humans Carol Danvers, Maria Rambeau, and Nick Fury, she was finally reunited with her father in 1995. Unfortunately, the Kree Starforce had also figured out their location, and a battle broke out as the Skrulls and their human allies tried to escape the Kree. The battle came to a close when Danvers successfully destroyed the Kree armada.
Finding a New Home
After the Kree were defeated, the Skrull refugees traveled to the Rambeau Residence for a meal with their rescuers. There, she developed friendship with her human counterpart, Monica Rambeau, who she played Uno with. The Skrulls soon began discussing what to do now. Carol Danvers offered to serve as their protector as they traveled the universe in search of a new home planet. The Skrulls agreed to this proposition, and departed Earth with Danvers into space.
- Skrull Physiology: Unlike the many species on Earth, Talos' daughter is a Skrull who is not a carbon-based life-form and possesses a wide variety of superhuman abilities.
- Shapeshifting: Like the rest of her species, she is able to shapeshift into sentient beings, though she has to visually perceive the person who is going to be imitated.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all her species, Talos' daughter is superhumanly strong.
- Superhuman Durability: Like the rest of her species, she possesses superhuman durability.
- Enhanced Agility: Like the rest of her species, Talos' daughter possesses superhuman agility and dexterity.