A collection of quotes of the Asgardian warrior Sif.
- "Loki, you must go to the All-Father and convince him to change his mind."
"And if I do, then what? I love Thor more dearly than any of you, but you know what he is. He's arrogant, he's reckless, he's dangerous! You saw how he was today. Is that what Asgard needs from its King?(Loki walks off)"
"He may speak for the good of Asgard, but he's always been jealous of Thor."
- ―Sif and Loki[src]
- "Allfather, we must speak with you urgently..."
"Where is Odin?"
"Father has fallen into the Odinsleep. Mother fears he may never awaken again."
"We would speak with her..."
"She has refused to leave my father's bedside. You can bring your urgent matter to me, your King.(Sif and Warriors Three hesitantly kneel before Loki)"
"My King, we would ask that you end Thor's banishment."
"My first command cannot be to undo the Allfather's last. We're on the brink of war with Jotunheim. Our people need a sense of continuity, in order to feel safe in these difficult times. All of us must stand together, for the good of Asgard."
- ―Sif, Loki, and Fandral[src]
- "Our dearest friend banished! Loki on the throne! Asgard on the brink of war! Yet you managed to consume four wild boars, six pheasants, a side of beef and two caskets of ale! Shame on you! Don't you care?"
"Do not mistake my appetite for apathy!"
"Stop it, both of you! Stop! We all know what we have to do."
"We must go. We must find Thor."
"You speak of treason!"
"Forget treason, it's suicide!"
"Thor would do the same for us."
"Hush! Heimdall may be watching."
"Heimdall demands your presence!"
- ―Fandral, Volstagg, Sif, and Hogun and Asgardian Guard[src]
- "You would defy the commands of Loki, our king? Break every oath you have taken as warriors, and commit treason to bring Thor back?"
"So you will help us?"
"I am bound by honor to our king. I cannot open the bridge to you."
"Complicated fellow, isn't he?"
"Now what do we do?"
- ―Heimdall, Sif, and Fandral[src]
- "My friends, have you forgotten all that we have done together? Fandral, Hogun, who led you into the glorious of battles?"
"And, Volstagg, who introduced you to delicacies so succulent you thought you'd died and gone to Valhalla?"
"And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors this realm has ever known?"
"True, but I supported you, Sif."
- ―Thor, Hogun, Volstagg, and Sif[src]
Spoken about Sif
- "You've visited other realms, seen different species, aliens. Have you ever encountered any that were blue?"
"Yes, of course."
"Uh, Interdites, Levians, Pheragots, Kree, Sarks, Centaurians. The Frost Giants tried to conquer your Earth a millennia ago, but Asgard drove them away."
"Oh. Well, thanks for that."
- ―Phil Coulson and Sif[src]
- "Lorelei's treachery has remained unchanged, no matter the world."
"We'll find them. Every agent is out in the area looking."
"To what end, hmm? The collar has been broken. Short of death, we have no means to end her enchantment."
"Let me worry about that. Stay here. And try not to punch a hole in my airplane."
- ―Sif and Phil Coulson[src]
- "Kill me. I'd rather die than go back to that place."
"You will not get off that easily."
"Why? It's what you want. I can see it in your eyes. Or would you rather hear about how the man you loved followed me around like a dog... hear of his touch, his kiss, the look in his eyes when I...(Sif places the collar on Lorelei's neck, and Lorelei is silenced)"
"You were saying?"
- ―Lorelei and Sif[src]
- "My mind is that of a lost adolescent. I can provide no information of value."
"Not totally true. Judging by your clothes, we know you were undercover, probably something you learned after your last visit here. Your usual full-armor look is a little more... conspicuous."
"So you are saying I wear that armor most of the time? Does this mean I'm a warrior?"
"A good one."
"A great warrior..."
"It's just details that you're missing. You must remember things about your home world, right?"
"Only basic lessons a child would learn."
"The name of your sword? What about Thor?"
"Um... I do not know this word, but when you say it, I want to smile. Why?"
"Who can explain the mysteries of the Asgardian brain?"
- ―Sif, Phil Coulson, and Melinda May[src]
- "Sorry. The argument was going nowhere."
"(To Sif)You back with us?"
"Yes. My memories have returned. I am Lady Sif of Asgard, friend of the S.H.I.E.L.D."
"Asgardian... well, that explains a lot."
"It is true. We don't trust Kree. That is why I am here. When Heimdall saw that one landed on your world, Odin charged me of retrieving him."
"So you came to pick a fight."
"We know enough about Kree history to be concerned."
"Well, then, if you know Kree history, perhaps you've heard the tale of Terrigenesis."
"Of course. Ancient Kree descending on planets, altering the inhabitants to fight their war."
"And Earth was one of them."
- ―Vin-Tak, Phil Coulson, and Sif[src]
- "You are a dangerous monster!"
"I am no monster. I am sometimes dangerous, but only toward those who are deserving.(Softly, to Coulson)I do not actually know. Is it... only toward those who are...?"
"No. That was... that was right."
"Thanks.(To Cardozo)Answer his question, elderly man!"
- ―Cardozo, Sif, and Phil Coulson[src]
- "Coulson, your people make decisions based on logic."
"Usually. As do mine."
"Leaving Skye with us is the logical choice, I promise."
"No. No. That is not what I mean. Asgard is millennia beyond you in our pursuit of science and knowledge. And we have learned there are some things that can never be understood."
"Is this little talk one of 'em?"
- ―Sif and Phil Coulson[src]