|For other uses, see She-Hulk (disambiguation)|
She-Hulk is an upcoming American web television series, based on the Marvel Comics superheroine of the same name. It is the eighth and final television series of Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The series is produced by Marvel Studios and will be released on Disney+.
To be added
To be added
In 1989, it was rumored that She-Hulk would appear and co-star in the TV film The Trial of the Incredible Hulk, but it did not happen. Around that time, a TV series about the character was planned for ABC, but the project was officially declared dead in 1991.
Eventually, a live-action film about She-Hulk was being developed in the early 1990s. Larry Cohen was set to write and direct the film, while Brigitte Nielsen ended up being cast as Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk. Although Nielsen posed for photos dressed as the character, the film was scrapped and never happened.
In December 2019, Kevin Feige revealed that the series is expected to wrap production in late 2020.
On September 15, 2020, it was reported that the series will begin production in Atlanta in February 2021. That same day, Deadline reported that Kat Coiro was in negotiations to direct several episodes of the series, including the pilot and that she will serve as an executive producer on the series.
On October 15, 2020, in an interview with The Sudbury Star, Tatiana Maslany denied that she had been cast as She-Hulk saying: "That actually isn’t a real thing and it’s like a press release that’s gotten out of hand. It’s totally not — I’ve been connected to these things in the past and press has gotten onto it, but it’s not actually a thing, unfortunately." However, showrunner Jessica Gao confirmed Maslany's casting in September.
- Marvel's 'She-Hulk' Finds Its Head Writer With 'Rick and Morty' Scribe (Exclusive)
- D23: New Marvel Studios Shows on Disney+ Announced
- All coming during #Marvel Phase 4. You don't have to wait forever to see all these series #DisneyPlus
- Disney+ France Lists Loki, and What If? For 2021, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and Moon Knight For 2022
- ‘She-Hulk’: Tatiana Maslany Lands Title Role In New Marvel Series
- Marvel's She-Hulk: Young Bruce Banner to Appear in MCU Disney+ Show (Exclusive)
- Brigitte Nielsen’s She-Hulk: Superhero Movies That Got Away
- Moon Knight, She-Hulk, and Ms. Marvel Shows Will Wrap Production By End of 2020
- Marvel Studios' She-Hulk Sets Production for Early 2021 (Exclusive)
- Marvel’s ‘She-Hulk’ Series at Disney Plus Lands Kat Coiro As Director And EP
- A quickie Q&A with Tatiana Maslany, who denies she's She-Hulk
- Jessica Gao on Twitter - September 17, 2020