|For other uses, see She-Hulk (disambiguation)|
- "I'm Jennifer Walters. I'm a normal lawyer. Well, not that normal."
- ―Jennifer Walters
She-Hulk is an upcoming American web television series, based on the Marvel Comics superheroine of the same name. It is the twentieth television series in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and an installment of Phase Four. The series is produced by Marvel Studios and will be released on Disney+.
The series centers on lawyer Jennifer Walters (Tatiana Maslany), cousin of Bruce Banner, who inherits his Hulk powers after she receives a blood transfusion from him. Unlike Bruce, however, when she hulks out Jennifer is able to retain most of her personality, intelligence, and emotional control.
- Tatiana Maslany as Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk
- Tim Roth as Emil Blonsky/Abomination
- Renée Elise Goldsberry as Amelia
- Jameela Jamil as Mary MacPherran/Titania
- Ginger Gonzaga as a to-be-confirmed character
- Josh Segarra as a to-be-confirmed character
- Megan Thee Stallion as a to-be-confirmed character
- To-be-confirmed actor as Morris Walters
- To be-confirmed actress as Elaine Walters
To be added
In 1989, it was rumored that She-Hulk would appear and co-star in the television film The Trial of the Incredible Hulk, but that did not happen. Around that time, a television series about the character was planned for ABC, but the project was declared dead in 1991.
Eventually, a live-action film about She-Hulk was being developed in the early 1990s. Larry Cohen was set to write and direct the film, while Brigitte Nielsen ended up being cast as Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk. Although Nielsen posed for photos dressed as the character, the film was scrapped and never happened.
In December 2019, Kevin Feige revealed that the series was expected to wrap production in late 2020.
On September 15, 2020, it was reported that the series would begin production in February 2021 in Atlanta. That same day, Deadline reported that Kat Coiro was in negotiations to direct several episodes of the series, including the pilot, and that she would serve as an executive producer of the series.
On October 15, 2020, in an interview with The Sudbury Star, Tatiana Maslany denied that she had been cast as She-Hulk saying: "That actually isn’t a real thing and it’s like a press release that’s gotten out of hand. It’s totally not — I’ve been connected to these things in the past and press has gotten onto it, but it’s not actually a thing, unfortunately." However, showrunner Jessica Gao had confirmed Maslany's casting in September.
On December 10, 2020, during Disney’s 2020 Investor Day, Kevin Feige confirmed Tatiana Maslany's casting as She-Hulk. He also announced that Mark Ruffalo and Tim Roth would reprise their Marvel Cinematic Universe roles of Hulk and Abomination, respectively, in the series.
On January 3, 2021, it was reported that the first season of the series would be more than six episodes and that production was scheduled to begin on March 29.
On January 11, 2021, in an interview with Collider, Kevin Feige revealed that the series' first season would consist of ten episodes.
On March 3, 2021, it was reported that the series was scheduled to film from April 12 to August 30 in Atlanta under the working title "Clover".
- Marvel's 'She-Hulk' Finds Its Head Writer With 'Rick and Morty' Scribe (Exclusive)
- D23: New Marvel Studios Shows on Disney+ Announced
- How Long Are Marvel's Disney+ Shows? Kevin Feige Talks 'Loki', 'Falcon and the Winter Soldier', and 'She-Hulk'
- Disney+ France Lists Loki, and What If? For 2021, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and Moon Knight For 2022
- ‘She-Hulk’ Series at Disney Plus Casts Jameela Jamil
- ‘She-Hulk’: Renée Elise Goldsberry To Join Disney+ Marvel Series
- ‘She-Hulk’: Ginger Gonzaga Joins Disney+ Marvel Series
- ‘She-Hulk’: Josh Segarra Joins Tatiana Maslany In Marvel Series
- Anna Tancredi and Martin Nazario are listed as her assistants on IMDb
- She-Hulk Casting 5 New Supporting Roles Including Adversary For Upcoming Show
- Brigitte Nielsen’s She-Hulk: Superhero Movies That Got Away
- Moon Knight, She-Hulk, and Ms. Marvel Shows Will Wrap Production By End of 2020
- Marvel Studios' She-Hulk Sets Production for Early 2021 (Exclusive)
- Marvel’s ‘She-Hulk’ Series at Disney Plus Lands Kat Coiro As Director And EP
- ‘She-Hulk’: Tatiana Maslany Lands Title Role In New Marvel Series
- A quickie Q&A with Tatiana Maslany, who denies she's She-Hulk
- Jessica Gao on Twitter - September 17, 2020
- Marvel Will Reportedly Begin Shooting ‘She-Hulk’ In Atlanta and ‘Moon Knight’ In London Starting In March
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' Sequel Shoot to Begin in July (Exclusive)
- Tatiana Maslany Stars in new ‘She-Hulk’ Comedy Series Coming to Disney+
- ‘She-Hulk’: Marvel Series Will Span More Than 6 Episodes
- Next Marvel series on Disney+ shooting in Atlanta: “She-Hulk” starring Tatiana Maslany
- Weekend, April 10 – 11 Filming Locations
- ‘SHE-HULK’s Stunt Coordinator Confirms Production Wrapped on Disney+ Series