|For other uses, see She-Hulk (disambiguation)|
- "I'm Jennifer Walters. I'm a lawyer. Who also happens to be a Hulk."
- ―Jennifer Walters
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law is an upcoming American web television series, based on the Marvel Comics superheroine of the same name. It is the twentieth television series in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the fifteenth installment of Phase Four. The series is produced by Marvel Studios and will be released on Disney+.
- Tatiana Maslany as Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk
- Tim Roth as Emil Blonsky/Abomination
- Benedict Wong as Wong
- Ginger Gonzaga as Nikki
- Josh Segarra as a to-be-confirmed character
- Jameela Jamil as Mary MacPherran/Titania
- Jon Bass as a to-be-confirmed character
- Renée Elise Goldsberry as Amelia
- Megan Thee Stallion as a to-be-confirmed character
- David Otunga as a to-be-confirmed character
- Griffin Matthews as a to-be-confirmed character
- To-be-announced actor as Morris Walters
- To be-announced actress as Elaine Walters
- To-be-announced actor as Eugene Patilio/Frog-Man
- To-be-announced actor as Holloway
In the late 1980s, it was rumored that She-Hulk would appear in the television film The Death of the Incredible Hulk, but that did not happen. Around that same time, a television series centered on the character was planned for ABC, but the project was eventually declared dead.
In the the early 1990s, Larry Cohen was set to direct and write a She-Hulk film with Brigitte Nielsen cast as the title character. Although Nielsen had posed for promotional photos dressed as the character, the film was scrapped and never happened.
In December 2019, Kevin Feige revealed that the series was expected to wrap production in late 2020.
On September 15, 2020, it was reported that the series would begin production in February 2021 in Atlanta. That same day, Deadline reported that Kat Coiro was in negotiations to direct several episodes of the series, including the pilot, and that she would serve as an executive producer of the series.
On October 15, 2020, in an interview with The Sudbury Star, Tatiana Maslany denied that she had been cast as She-Hulk saying: "That actually isn’t a real thing and it’s like a press release that’s gotten out of hand. It’s totally not — I’ve been connected to these things in the past and press has gotten onto it, but it’s not actually a thing, unfortunately." However, showrunner Jessica Gao had confirmed Maslany's casting in September.
On December 10, 2020, during Disney’s 2020 Investor Day, Kevin Feige confirmed Tatiana Maslany's casting as She-Hulk. He also announced that Mark Ruffalo and Tim Roth would reprise their Marvel Cinematic Universe roles of Hulk and Abomination, respectively, in the series.
On January 3, 2021, it was reported that the first season of the series would be more than six episodes and that production was scheduled to begin on March 29.
On January 11, 2021, in an interview with Collider, Kevin Feige revealed that the series' first season would consist of ten episodes.
On March 3, 2021, it was reported that the series was scheduled to start production on April 12 and wrap on August 30 in Atlanta under the working title "Clover".
On May 17, 2022, it was announced that the series had been retitled from She-Hulk to She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, that the series would premiere on August 17, and that Benedict Wong would be reprising his Marvel Cinematic Universe role of Wong in the series.
- Marvel's 'She-Hulk' Finds Its Head Writer With 'Rick and Morty' Scribe (Exclusive)
- D23: New Marvel Studios Shows on Disney+ Announced
- ‘She-Hulk: Attorney at Law’: First Trailer Introduces Jennifer Walters
- ‘She-Hulk’: Josh Segarra Joins Tatiana Maslany In Marvel Series
- ‘She-Hulk’ Series at Disney Plus Casts Jameela Jamil
- ‘She-Hulk’: Renée Elise Goldsberry To Join Disney+ Marvel Series
- Anna Tancredi and Martin Nazario are listed as her assistants on IMDb
- Former WWE Star David Otunga Spotted In ‘She-Hulk: Attorney At Law’ Trailer
- 'She-Hulk' Adds 'Flight Attendant' Star Griffin Matthews in Recurring Role (Exclusive)
- She-Hulk Casting 5 New Supporting Roles Including Adversary For Upcoming Show
- A She-Hulk movie came *really* close to happening
- Moon Knight, She-Hulk, and Ms. Marvel Shows Will Wrap Production By End of 2020
- Marvel Studios' She-Hulk Sets Production for Early 2021 (Exclusive)
- Marvel’s ‘She-Hulk’ Series at Disney Plus Lands Kat Coiro As Director And EP
- ‘She-Hulk’: Tatiana Maslany Lands Title Role In New Marvel Series
- A quickie Q&A with Tatiana Maslany, who denies she's She-Hulk
- Jessica Gao on Twitter - September 17, 2020
- Marvel Will Reportedly Begin Shooting ‘She-Hulk’ In Atlanta and ‘Moon Knight’ In London Starting In March
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' Sequel Shoot to Begin in July (Exclusive)
- Tatiana Maslany Stars in new ‘She-Hulk’ Comedy Series Coming to Disney+
- ‘She-Hulk’: Marvel Series Will Span More Than 6 Episodes
- How Long Are Marvel's Disney+ Shows? Kevin Feige Talks 'Loki', 'Falcon and the Winter Soldier', and 'She-Hulk'
- ‘She-Hulk’: Ginger Gonzaga Joins Disney+ Marvel Series
- Next Marvel series on Disney+ shooting in Atlanta: “She-Hulk” starring Tatiana Maslany
- Weekend, April 10 – 11 Filming Locations
- ‘SHE-HULK’s Stunt Coordinator Confirms Production Wrapped on Disney+ Series