|For other uses, see Sharon Davis (disambiguation)|
Mrs. Hart accompanied her husband Arthur to have dinner with his new employees whenever they were hired. She was invited to Wanda Maximoff and Vision's home after Vision was hired by Mr. Hart. Unlike her husband, she was interested in Maximoff's nationality, Sokovian, rather than suspicious of it.
When they sat down for dinner, she questioned the pair on their pasts, which they could not answer about. When her husband began choking, she calmly told him to "stop it" repeatedly until he was saved by Vision. Later she along with her husband then left without a clue to what had happened.
Sharon was released from her character by Agatha Harkness and confronted Maximoff along with every other citizen, begging for help and their loved ones. Maxmimoff was overwhelmed by the situation and suffocates Sharon and the others with her powers, Maximoff proceeded to free the citizens and allowed them to leave.
To be added
- Season One
- Previously On (flashback)
- We Interrupt This Program (video footage)
- On a Very Special Episode... (photograph)
- The Series Finale
- Season One
Behind the Scenes
- The character is one of two to share the same name with Sharon Davis, the supervising art director on WandaVision, the other being Sharon Davis: the artist for the Arc Reactor blueprints designed by Howard Stark and Anton Vanko in Iron Man 2.
- Debra Jo Rupp was at first reluctant to accept the role of Mrs. Hart when Matt Shakman, whom she had previously worked with at the Geffen Playhouse, approached her to play the part, as she didn't understand the concept for WandaVision. However, her great-nephew told her that if she turned down the offer, he would not speak to her ever again. Rupp ultimately enjoyed her role.
- Luci Romberg was a stunt double for Debra Jo Rupp in the role of Sharon Davis.