|For other uses, see Sharon Carter (disambiguation)|
|For alternate versions of Sharon Carter, see Sharon Carter's Character Hub|
Sharon Carter was a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. In the aftermath of the Zombie Apocalypse, she joined a small group of survivors to try and find a solution to end the plague. However, Carter was eventually turned into a zombie by Steve Rogers before being exploded by Hope van Dyne.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Personality
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Behind the Scenes
- 7 References
- 8 External Links
In 2018, a virus known as the Quantum Virus spread throughout the United States of America, causing those infected to become zombies. Carter, along with Bucky Barnes, Peter Parker, Happy Hogan, Kurt Goreshter, Hope van Dyne, and Okoye were amongst the survivors. Together, they remained in a base made up of six train cars tied by Parker’s webs connected to high rise buildings in New York City. When Parker made a guide video on how to survive the zombie apocalypse, Carter, Barnes, and Kurt agreed to help him make it. Carter was given the name "The Blond Bond" in it.
Visiting Camp Lehigh
Once Bruce Banner joined their team, they received a hexagonal coded message, which Carter deduced to be a signal coming from Camp Lehigh, New Jersey. The team then rode in a shrunken van to Grand Central Terminal before splitting up at the entrance.
Carter and Happy Hogan were partnered together and explored a tunnel. However, Hogan became startled by a flock of birds, much to Carter’s annoyance. Carter and Hogan were then attacked by a zombified Clint Barton. Hogan became infected and turned into a zombie, threatening to infect Carter, but Carter used the Iron Man repulsors to kill him. She then made her escape and entered the train with the others.
Zombified and Killed
As the train passed through a tunnel, a zombified Steve Rogers broke onto the train, alerting Carter to someone's presence. As Rogers broke inside, she screamed as he attacked her. Bucky Barnes ran inside, a second too late, as Carter had already turned into a zombie. As Barnes engaged in a fight with Rogers, Carter tried to attack him, but he easily threw her aside. Hope van Dyne then entered the train car and flew inside Carter's mouth. As Carter turned to face Barnes, van Dyne enlarged herself, causing Carter to explode.
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Zombie Physiology: Carter was infected with an encephalopathic virus that overloaded her brain's limbic system, turning her into a zombie.
- Infection: Like any zombies, Carter was capable of spreading encephalopathic virus to others by biting or scratching which would turn them into zombies.
- Expert Martial Artist: To be added
- Expert Marksman: To be added
- Expert Spy: To be added
Behind the Scenes
- Sharon Carter's death was much more gruesome in Matthew Chauncey's first draft for What If... Zombies!?, with Captain America biting her lips off and then spitting them out, due to Chauncey's dislike for Sharon Carter. However, A.C. Bradley had the scene toned down.