Seymour O'Reilly is an alumnus at the Midtown School of Science and Technology.
Seymour O'Reilly attended Midtown School of Science and Technology, where he was good friends with Liz Toomes and her group. During his physical education class, O'Reilly and his friends discussed the Avengers. When O'Reilly brought up Spider-Man, Toomes mentioned her interest in him. He asked her whether she would still like Spider-Man if he happened to be "seriously burned", to which Toomes affirmed that she would. O'Reilly was then utterly surprised when Ned Leeds announced that Peter Parker knew Spider-Man.
|This section requires expansion|
- Midtown School of Science and Technology: To be added
- Midtown School of Science and Technology
- Monica Warren - Former Teacher
- Roger Harrington - Former Teacher
- Liz Toomes - Former Classmate and Decathlon Leader
- Ned Leeds - Former Classmate
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man - Former Classmate
- Michelle Jones - Former Classmate and Decathlon Leader
- Flash Thompson - Former Classmate
- Sally Avril - Former Classmate
- Cindy Moon - Former Classmate
- Abe Brown - Former Classmate
- Betty Brant - Former Classmate
- Tiny McKeever - Former Classmate
- Charles Murphy - Former Classmate
- Jason Ionello - Former Classmate
- In the comics, Seymour O'Reilly was part of Flash Thompson's gang and would pick on Peter Parker, who was his former friend. O'Reilly was usually a suck-up to Thompson and apparently immature, as even after graduation he never gave up his bullying ways. O'Reilly attended his high school reunion with Parker, only to become envious of his marriage to Mary Jane Watson. O'Reilly found out that Parker was Spider-Man, but was immediately killed afterwards by Venom.