|For alternate versions of Sergei Mishkin, see Sergei Mishkin's Character Hub|
Created by Aida
Multiple Life-Model Decoys
Aida created Life-Model Decoys of the real Sergei Mishkin after devising her plan of infiltrating the S.H.I.E.L.D. International Intelligence Inquiry. However, she expressed second thoughts at the idea as the LMDs tended to occasionally annoy her.
Ghost Rider's Assault
Ghost Rider drove his Hell Charger to the facility where Aida and her Life-Model Decoys were hiding. One LMD of both Mishkin and the Superior left, leaving only one Mishkin's LMD and Superior's LMD to defend Aida. When Ghost Rider demanded to be given the Darkhold, Mishkin's LMD attacked him. However, he was quickly defeated by Ghost Rider and destroyed with the Hellfire Chain. After Aida escaped, S.H.I.E.L.D. came to the facility and Melinda May reclaimed the head of Mishkin's LMD for identification.
S.H.I.E.L.D. International Inquiry
Posing as the real Sergei Mishkin, another Mishkin's LMD joined the S.H.I.E.L.D. International Intelligence Inquiry. During a meeting where he had brought the Superior's LMD, the two Russian representatives claimed that S.H.I.E.L.D. was weaponizing Inhumans and that both S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Inhumans had to be destroyed. Mishkin's LMD produced the Darkhold, stating that all the answers were to be found in the book.
After Daisy Johnson's LMD shot at General Glenn Talbot, S.H.I.E.L.D. joined the fight and Phil Coulson and Melinda May shot at Mishkin's LMD multiple times. The android managed to escape to the storage room where Quake and the Ghost Rider were confronting Aida. After Aida had then teleported away, Mishkin's LMD fought against Ghost Rider, who was armed with the Hellfire Chain, as Mishkin's LMD took a steel pole to fight. Mishin's LMD was then finally destroyed by the Ghost Rider, who had managed to pin him down against the table as he drilled in the LMD's eye, ripping out the mechanics inside, before the Superior and the other LMD defending Aida were destroyed.
Powers and Abilities
- Android Physiology: As an android, the Sergei Mishkin's LMDs have a physiology which is superior to that of a human.
- Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant: Like all the Life-Model Decoys built according to Holden Radcliffe's plans, Mishkin's LMDs were equipped with a Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant that granted them the ability to see through solid objects.
- Quantum Brain: Like all the LMDs built after Aida, Mishkin's LMDs were powered and animated by a Quantum Brain, a replica of a human brain which displays the same complexity and capabilities than its biological counterpart but is only made of light.
- Combatant: To be added
- Watchdogs Submarine: To be added
- Sergei Mishkin † - Template
- United States Air Force
- Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider - Destroyer