- "Así que si tú conocías a esos chamacos, tu pleito no es conmigo."
"¿Quién lo ordenó? ¿Quién?"
"Mis carnales nunca me lo dijeron, y nunca me lo dirán, porque después de ese día todos terminaron muertos. Cada miembro de Calle Cinco, quemados."
"No, todavía queda uno."
- ―Santino Noguera and Ghost Rider[src]
Santino Noguera was a leader of the Fifth Street Locos who was arrested and served his time in South Ridge Penitentiary. While in prison, Noguera learned that all his former gang members were being horrifically killed and burned, so he chose to reform his ways and soon became a model inmate. However before he could be released, Noguera witnessed a prison riot, during which he was confronted and murdered by the Ghost Rider.
Living in Los Angeles, Noguera was a key leader of the Fifth Street Locos, until he was arrested and sent to South Ridge Penitentiary. During his sentence, Noguera learned that his gang was ordered to kill Eli Morrow, however they instead targeted Robbie Reyes and his brother Gabe Reyes by their mistake, although neither of the brothers were killed during the shooting.
Confronted by Ghost Rider
While serving his jail sentence, Noguera read quietly in his cell until he was confronted by Robbie Reyes, who was exploring South Ridge Penitentiary with some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Reyes then stepped up to Noguera's cell and noted that he was a member of the Fifth Street Locos, which led Noguera to work out that Reyes was clearly from Los Angeles due to his knowledge of the Locos. Just as Reyes was losing his temper at Noguera, he was pulled away by agent Alphonso Mackenzie who led him away while Noguera blew him a mocking kiss before sitting back down and reading his book.
While the prison erupted into a violent riot, Noguera was confronted again by Reyes while he was simply reading a Stephen King book in his cell, rather than rioting like the other inmates. Reyes then asked Noguera if he knew about a drive-by shooting the Fifth Street Locos conducted on a pair of kids which ended with the gang lighting their car on fire and leaving them for dead. Noguera revealed the drive-by was actually a hit, which he was not involved with, due to his prison sentence, but was unable to reveal who ordered the hit, as everyone who would have known were already dead, having been burned.
Reyes however noted that there was still one member of Fifth Street still alive as he had stared at Noguera with eyes that burned with fire. Horrified at what he was witnessing, Noguera begged Reyes to stop, attempting to then convince him that he did not want to kill him while Reyes had insisted that he actually did. With all of his pleas for mercy being ignored, Noguera witnessed Reyes transforming into the Ghost Rider, who proceeded to engulf Noguera's cell in fire, incinerating the gang leader and finishing off the Locos once and for all, while leaving Noguera's corpse to continue burning inside of his prison cell.
- "We're not sure what the hell he is, but we do know he's a cold-blooded killer. Santino Noguera, a model prisoner looking at early release. That is, until he ran into whatever that thing is. We know he came in with S.H.I.E.L.D., and he left with S.H.I.E.L.D. So tell me, are your people aware they're harboring a murderer, or do they just not care?"
- ―Ellen Nadeer to Jeffrey Mace[src]
In the wake of Noguera's murder, all the CCTV footage from South Ridge Penitentiary was obtained by Senator Ellen Nadeer, who presented it to Jeffrey Mace, as Nadeer had questioned why S.H.I.E.L.D. had been working with the Ghost Rider. Nadeer had then threatened to leak the footage of Noguera's brutal death for their media, blackmailing Mace into doing what she wanted. Fearing what would happen if the footage of Noguera getting burned alive was released, Mace had then attempted to arrest both Quake and Ghost Rider for Nadeer.
This section requires expansion
To be added
- South Ridge Penitentiary: Once Noguera was arrested, he had then been sent into South Ridge Penitentiary, learning that his gang was ordered to kill Eli Morrow during his time. While he was reading quietly in his jail cell, Noguera was Robbie Reyes, who was exploring South Ridge Penitentiary along with some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, and was killed by him through incineration by the hands of the Ghost Rider.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.05: Lockup
- ↑ Translates to: "If you knew those kids, your quarrel ain't with me."
"Who ordered it? Who?"
"My boys never told me, and never will, because after that day everyone of them ended up dead. Every single member of Fifth Street, burned."
"No, there's still one left."
- ↑ Translates to:"Hardly anyone remembers Fifth Street Locos."
- ↑ Translates to:"Easy, man. You don't want to do this."
"Yes, I do."
"Oh my God! No!"
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.06: The Good Samaritan
- ↑ Translates to:"Brawling's for young pups, I'm reformed man."