He was also a fight coordinator in Captain America: Civil War, a stunt coordinator, fight coordinator and additional second unit director in Avengers: Infinity War, a stunt coordinator and second unit director in Avengers: Endgame and a stunt performer in Thor: Ragnarok.
- Sam Hargrave is the brother of Daniel Hargrave and the brother-in-law of Kandis Hargrave.
- Sam Hargrave is currently in a relationship with Monique Ganderton.
- Sam Hargrave is one of the actors who have portrayed multiple characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Sam Hargrave was a stunt double for Liev Schreiber and Taylor Kitsch in the 20th Century Fox production X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
- Sam Hargrave portrayed DMC Guard in the 20th Century Fox production Deadpool 2. He was also a stunt coordinator and a second unit stunt coordinator in the film.
- Sam Hargrave portrayed Mercenary in Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn). This makes him one of the few actors to date to have appeared in both the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the DC Extended Universe.
- Sam Hargrave was a stunt double for Mark Strong in the DC Entertainment production Green Lantern.
- Sam Hargrave was a second unit director and stunt coordinator in the DC Extended Universe production Suicide Squad.
- Sam Hargrave worked again with Chris Hemsworth, Anthony Russo and Joe Russo in Extraction.