The SUV was carrying Agents May and Fitz when Sif appeared via the Bifrost Bridge. Inside the SUV, Fitz learned that Sif was an Asgardian while May greeted Sif and kept other agents from attacking her. 
When Phil Coulson had a meeting to discuss the possible identity of the Clairvoyant, he greeted Agents Victoria Hand, Felix Blake, Jasper Sitwell, John Garrett, and Antoine Triplett aboard the Bus between Lola and the SUV.
When Melinda May was searching for Leo Fitz to shoot him with an I.C.E.R. because he discovered her secret phone line to Nick Fury, she was near the SUV when Agents Phil Coulson and Skye stopped her and held her at gunpoint. 
A New Beginning
After S.H.I.E.L.D. was labelled a terrorist organization by the United States government, the logo was no longer used on the SUV.
Later, the six used the vehicle as they infiltrated a Government Storage Warehouse. Inside the truck Skye hacked Private Tilden's computer so that they could enter. When the mission there went badly, causing Hartley to need medical attention, Idaho drove the SUV as Hunter amputated Hartley's arm. Hartley and Idaho were killed when the vehicle was flipped by Creel.
Chasing Phil Coulson, Skye and Alphonso Mackenzie used the SUV to search for the residence of Hank Thompson. During the ride, Skye told Mack about Project T.A.H.I.T.I. He was disgusted the Coulson might have alien blood in him; Skye looked at him, ironically. When they saw the Thompson family on the side of the road, they told him that they would handle the situation of Coulson fighting Sebastian Derik.
Lance Hunter used the SUV to help Sunil Bakshi escape from S.H.I.E.L.D. custody; Bakshi did not know that the escape was pre-planned. Hunter took him to the mansion of Octavian Bloom and was told to wait in the car until given a signal. While he was waiting, Bobbi Morse entered, having followed on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Motorcycle. The SUV was then surrounded by HYDRA operatives shooting machine guns. Hunter flipped a switch to activate the car's weapons system, killing the operatives.
Beside the SUV, Lance Hunter approached Alphonso Mackenzie wanting full disclosure about whatever plans he and Bobbi Morse were conspiring. Mackenzie laid Hunter down by the vehicle after Hunter was put to sleep by Mackenzie's choke hold.
Phil Coulson used the SUV to pin Calvin Zabo against a wall after Zabo became monstrous with the combined effect of adrenaline and his formula. Zabo was strong enough to move the truck, so Coulson reinforced it with an Electronic Battering Ram.
This section requires expansion
The SUV also has interfacing capabilities, via interior touch-screens. They can be used, for example, to open S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6's cargo doors, allowing the SUV to park inside.
|Appearances for S.H.I.E.L.D. SUVs|
In chronological order:
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.01: Pilot
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.05: Girl in the Flower Dress
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.06: FZZT
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.13: T.R.A.C.K.S.
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.15: Yes Men
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.16: End of the Beginning
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.19: The Only Light in the Darkness
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.20: Nothing Personal
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.01: Shadows
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.02: Heavy is the Head
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.03: Making Friends and Influencing People
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.07: The Writing on the Wall
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.08: The Things We Bury
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.11: Aftershocks
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.12: Who You Really Are
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.22: S.O.S. Part Two