Following the Battle of New York, the Rising Tide exposed short video clips from the Battle at Stark Expo and the Duel of Harlem. In 2013, they somehow learned that Vanchat possessed a Chitauri Neural Link in his vault in Paris and posted the coordinates online, threatening a S.H.I.E.L.D. operation to recover it, forcing Agent Grant Ward to move in quickly and recover it before Vanchant's men could.
Investigation in Los Angeles
Rising Tide member Skye was investigating the rumors of something called "Centipede" in Los Angeles. Additionally, Skye posted a video of Mike Peterson using his heightened strength from the Centipede Serum to save a woman from an explosion. This attracted the attention of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Phil Coulson's new team. After helping the team capture Peterson, Skye was asked to join the team as a consultant.
Hacking the S.H.I.E.L.D. IndexMiles Lydon was paid one million dollars by Raina of the Centipede Project to hack the S.H.I.E.L.D. Index files and post them online.
|Appearances for Rising Tide|
In chronological order:
Behind the Scenes
- There is a real-world organization called the Rising Tide.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.01: Pilot
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.05: Girl in the Flower Dress
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.01: Shadows
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.05: A Hen in the Wolf House
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.07: The Writing on the Wall
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Gives Its Hacktivists the Same Name as Actual Activist Group