With the end of the Siege of the Lighthouse, Qajax regained consciousness in one of the Lighthouse corridors. Spotting Alphonso Mackenzie patrolling, Qajax drank some of his Odium and immediately faced against the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Qajax charged at him, unaffected by the Shotgun-Axe's bullets. He managed to hit Mackenzie a few times, but the latter used the blade of the Shotgun-Axe to bring him down. As he was about to kill him, Melinda May stopped him so Qajax would be kept alive for information, so Mackenzie knocked him out.
Qajax was tied in chains and was questioned by Mackenzie, May and Jemma Simmons. He did not answer their questions, only promised them that the Confederacy would take revenge then. When asked about the Odium, Qajax said they were not worthy of holding it. He then described it purpose, but suddenly a tantrum hit Qajax, causing him to rave, and when he freed one of his hands from the shackles, he passed away. Simmons later opened Qajax's body to understand more of the Odium's effects.
Powers and Abilities
- Remorath Physiology/Odium Empowerment: As a Remorath, Qajax had all of their natural attributes such as superhuman strength, durability and agility, as well as the ability to cause nearby electronics to fail from his mere presence. Qajax's natural physiology was enhanced upon consuming the Odium.
- Superhuman Strength: Qajax's superhuman strength was enhanced after consuming the Odium. He was able to fight Alphonso Mackenzie and smashed part of a stone wall while doing so. He managed to free one arm from shackles before passing away.
- Superhuman Durability: Qajax's superhuman durability was enhanced after consuming the Odium, as he remained unaffected by the Shotgun-Axe's bullets.
- Night Vision: Qajax was able to see Alphonso Mackenzie from a distance in almost total darkness.
- Pain Suppression: After consuming the Odium, Qajax seemed to not feel pain, enabling him to fight with rage until his death.
- Combatant: After taking the Odium, Qajax was able to fight Alphonso Mackenzie.