- "I used to listen to people's prayers. In here and out on the street. You know, people asking for God's help or justice or vengeance sometimes. See, it's always the same. “Please, God.” I thought that God let me hear the prayers so that I could answer. So that's what I did. That's what I was trying to do, was trying to help people. But I am not what I was."
- ―Matt Murdock to Paul Lantom[src]
This section needs a rewrite
As part of his deal with the FBI, Wilson Fisk informs them about the Albanian Syndicate. Agents led by Ray Nadeem storms mansion owned by Mother Teresa and arrests him alongside with all other Albanians. Back at the New York City FBI Office, all agents congratulate Nadeem with successful operation. Wellers admits that they could not do it without Fisk's lead and Nadeem needs to keep him talking.
Fisk attends the gym in Ryker's Island where Jasper Evans stabs him with the shank. Fisk attacks Evans and prepares to kill him before prison guards learn about the attack. Leaving Evans alive, Fisk orders other inmates to turn back while guards break to the gym.
Returning to the Clinton Church after his showdown with criminals, Matt Murdock suffers from his injuries and helplessness. Maggie Grace finds him at the basement, being upset about his reckless action. They discuss human purpose and Murdock's crisis of faith what Grace cannot actually accept.
Weller informs Nadeem that Arinori and Ramsey are going to take Fisk's detail instead of him. At the SAC's office, Nadeem convinces Tammy Hattley that he needs to take that detail more than any other agent because this is possibly his last chance to stabilize his financial situation. Worrying about Nadeem's profile, Hattley reluctantly agrees to hand Fisk's detail to him with one condition - Nadeem needs to keep him talking.
Mitchell Ellison has Karen Page to write an article about Rostam Kazemi and his daughter Neda which were attacked the last night. However, Page tries to refuse because she investigates the situation with Midland Circle. Ellison insists that she needs to move forward and keep working on current articles.
Informed that Fisk was attacked, Nadeem arrived at the prison to speak with him. Fisk tells Nadeem that every inmate and guard knows about his deal with the FBI and attack at the gym is not going to be the last. Nadeem states that Fisk needs to keep inform the FBI about New York criminals in exchange for clear Vanessa Marianna of charges and Fisk says that he can not do this being killed.
Murdock listens to parishioners' prayers while he is greeted by Paul Lantom. Murdock explains that he thought that God let him listen to prayers to answer them and help people. However, now he thinks that God had anything about him and now he is Daredevil and even God can not change it. Leaving the church, Murdock goes to find criminals which attacked Kazemis.
Page meets with Neda at the Riverbank Medical Center to speak about the attack but Neda refuses to say anything, fearing people's attention. The page states that people just come up with their own version, comparing this with times when all citizens of Fagan Corners used to think that Page killed her own brother. Neda then tells her about the man in the black mask who saved them.
FBI arranges meeting with Blake Tower and Chris DiMolina, in order to convince them to release Fisk and place him under Bureau's supervision. They deny Hattley's request but Nadeem convinces them to let the FBI use Fisk to take down crime in New York. Escorted Fisk out of prison, FBI agents led by Nadeem are attacked by Albanians who kills multiple agents in an attempt to assassinate Fisk. Before they reach him, Benjamin Poindexter kills every hostile in front of him, even when they gave up to him.
Foggy Nelson attends family dinner at the Nelson's Meats where his brother Theo confronts him because he left the family, making a law career. Page then arrives at the store and informs Nelson that Murdock is probably alive and still saving people but Nelson not believing her.
Murdock manages to find a gang that attacked Kazemis at the Chris French Cleaners. Defeating all criminals, Murdock informs the New York City Police Department about them and goes to the hospital where he says Neda to testify against them. Outside of the hospital, Murdock hears several police officers and learns that the FBI had released Fisk from prison, much to his horror.
- Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
- Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page
- Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson
- Joanne Whalley as Maggie Grace
- Jay Ali as Ray Nadeem
- Wilson Bethel as Benjamin Poindexter
- Stephen Rider as Blake Tower
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
- Peter McRobbie as Father Paul Lantom
- Geoffrey Cantor as Mitchell Ellison
- Kate Udall as SAC Tammy Hattley
- Skylar Gaertner as Young Matt Murdock
- Matthew McCurdy as Agent Wellers
- Matt DeAngelis as Jasper Evans
- Deirdre O'Connell as Anna Nelson
- Michael Mulheren as Edward Nelson
- Peter Halpin as Theo Nelson
- John Francis McNamara as Timmy Nelson
- Anne Carney as Jeanie Nelson
- Arden Wolfe as Ruthie Nelson
- Andy Lucien as Agent Ramsey
- Don Castro as Agent Arinori
- Bill Winkler as Warden Riggle
- Dina Shihabi as Neda Kazemi
- Chris Colombo as Rostam Kazemi
- Antoni Corone as Commissioner Chris DiMolina
- Ron Fehmiu as Mother Teresa
- Jonathan O'Reiley as Nelson Nephew
- Anabel Graetz as Old Albanian Woman
- Martin Chavez as Man
- Elisabeth Ness as Young Mother
- James Foster Jr. as Old Man
- Oliver Palmer as Delivery Guy
- Jarrett Worley as Dry Cleaner/Kidnapper
- Gavin Haag as EMT
- DeShawn Harold Mitchell as Agent #1
- Patrick Cann as Agent #2
- Ari Blinder as Agent #3
- Unknown Actor as Agent Pryor (uncredited)
- New York City, New York
- New York
- Washington, D.C. (mentioned)
- Fagan Corners, Vermont (mentioned)
- Kingpin's Conspiracy
- Destruction of Midland Circle (mentioned)
- Battle of New York (newspaper)
- Duel of Harlem (newspaper)
To be added
- Albanian Syndicate
- New York Bulletin
- New York City Department of Correction
- Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz
- New York City Police Department
- Nelson and Murdock (mentioned)
- Hulk (newspaper)
- Abomination (newspaper)
- Vanessa Marianna
- Paxton Page
- Kevin Page
- Benjamin Donovan
- Marci Stahl
- Adam and Eve
|The Motorcade||John Paesano|