- "Look at this mess. We were gone five minutes."
- ―Pinky Pinkerton[src]
This section requires expansion
In 1946, Pinky Pinkerton, along with other howling commandos Dum Dum Dugan, Happy Sam Sawyer and Junior Juniper joined the Strategic Scientific Reserve agents Peggy Carter, Jack Thompson, Rick Ramirez and Mike Li on an infiltration mission into the Red Room Academy in Belarus.
- Expert Marksman: As a member of the Howling Commandos, Pinkerton wielded a submachine gun into battle. He showed proficiency in using it during the Infiltration into the Red Room Academy, being able to kill several soldiers of Leviathan with relative ease.
- M1A1 Thompson: The standard assault weapon used by agents of the Strategic Scientific Reserve following World War II, and also Pinkerton's weapon of choice. He carried it during the infiltration mission into a facility in the Soviet Union, having to use it during a shootout against Leviathan soldiers while rescuing a team headed by Peggy Carter.
- Howling Commandos
- Strategic Scientific Reserve
- In the comics, Pinky Pinkerton joined the Howling Commandos as a replacement for Junior Juniper.
- Based on Pinkerton's beret and shoulder patches, he is a member of one of the British Airborne Divisions, also known as the 'Red Devils'.
- By 2024, Pinkerton's war uniform was preserved at the Captain America exhibition of the Smithsonian Institution.