- "I betrayed my family. Especially the memory of my beloved daughter. I can't take that back. I would have tried to make it right, but an unethical attorney named Jeryn Hogarth never gave me the chance. She disregarded due process, and she exposed my transgressions, and now I must return the favor."
- ―Peter Lyonne
Meeting Jeri Hogarth
- "I've also followed your, uh, defending these vigilante super people."
"Oh, only a couple of them."
"Still, it's a whole new branch of the law. It's absolutely fascinating."
- ―Peter Lyonne and Jeri Hogarth
Peter and his wife Kith held the Zoey Lyonne Arts Scholarship Benefit Concert in honor of their late daughter. Much to their surprise, Jeri Hogarth, Kith's past flame was in attendance. Kith and Hogarth discussed their past. It had been 25 years since they last seen each other. Hogarth then pointed out the fact that she gave and supported the benefit concert every year. Peter had been following Hogarth’s defense of super powered vigilantes, as he was a lawyer, but was now a professor of criminal law. Before leaving, Hogarth gave Kith her card as they were to arrange a meeting to catch up.
Exposed by Hogarth
- "I have been studying a new and very treacherous legal specialty. The defense of the superhuman vigilante. Jeryn Hogarth and her firm are leading this charge. Hence, these powered felons are at her beck and call. Her clients have been accused of assault, of murder, of much more. Yet Jeryn Hogarth sees to it that these super criminals still continue to walk our streets. Every single one of us, the entire fabric of our legal system, is at risk. I can't fight this fight. It's too late for me. Oh, God. I beg you, somebody, stop her."
- ―Peter Lyonne
Unbeknownst to Lyonne, Hogarth was conspiring against him in order to steal Kith away. She sent her investigator, Malcolm Ducasse to dig up whatever he could. Ducasse discovered that Lyonne had been making withdrawals from the scholarship fund that they had set up in their daughter’s memory and used the cash to buy gifts for his girlfriends and pay their rent. Hogarth exposed this to the world. Lyonne quickly realized this was Hhogarth's doing and confronted her at her apartment. Lyonne admitted to doing all those things, but he claimed that he was going to tell Kith. He accused Hogarth of destroying their life so that Kith would come to her, but Kith didn’t want to hear his excuses. Peter told Hogarth that she couldn’t have Kith, to which Hogarth replied "neither can you."
Not long after, Peter posted a video, where he accused Hogarth of ruining his life and having powered individuals at her beck and call. As it turned out, Peter filmed the video in his bathtub, as he slit his wrist and bled out. His final request was that someone stop Jeri Hogarth. And in his last words, he apologized to his wife and son. The police later found his body in his bathtub.
- "Peter Lyonne was a troubled man. Unstable, angry, despairing. He needed to blame someone."
- ―Jeri Hogarth
To be added
|Appearances for Peter Lyonne|
In chronological order: