Before going to Europe with his class, Peter Parker has a lot to do both as himself and as Spider-Man, from buying the necessary equipment at Delmar's Deli & Grill to taking down a giant criminal syndicate.
On the eve of his departure to Europe, Peter Parker tells Ned Leeds that he has several things to do before they leave. Parker firstly goes to Delmar's Deli & Grill and purchases a duel headphone adapter as part of his plans to watch movies with Michelle Jones on the plane. He then sells some of his toys to get some money to buy Jones a nice piece of jewelry before going to pick up his passport, using the Spider-Drone to have a desk being open for him.
Parker's last business is to take down the Manfredi Crime Family. Confronting them in his Iron Spider Armor, Spider-Man easily arrests them, using his suit's capabilities to web them all and resist the bullets they are firing at him. Spider-Man then waits for the NYPD to arrive, detailing the identities of all the gang members to the officers while joking that he is doing their job. Spider-Man then informs the officer that he is going on a vacation for a few days and leaves after promising an officer that he will do a selfie with him later.
- Main article: Peter's To-Do List/Credits
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
- Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
- Angourie Rice as Betty Brant
- Hemky Madera as Delmar
- Tuwaine Barrett as Officer Bristow
- Kristen Alminta as Officer Clark
- New York City, New York
- Manfredi Crime Family
- New York City Police Department
- United States Postal Service
- United States Department of State (logo)
- Barack Obama (picture)
- Iron Man
- Michelle Jones
- Bristow's Nephew
- Nikola Tesla
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Star Wars (action figure)
- He-Man (action figure)
Behind the Scenes
- The short film consists in a sequence of scenes originally filmed for Spider-Man: Far From Home which were deleted from the final cut, as they were unnecessary to the film's story despite that some scenes, including Peter's visit to Delmar's Deli & Grill and Spider-Man taking down the Manfredi Crime Family, were present in the trailers.
- The short was seamlessly included in the film when it was rereleased for Labor Day, 2019. However, it was still deleted for the movie's Blu-ray release and reduced to an extra.