- "That was a difficult winter. A blizzard had trapped half our battalion behind the German line. Steve... Captain Rogers, he fought his way through a HYDRA blockade that had pinned our allies down for months. He saved over a thousand men, including the man who would... who would become my husband as it turned out."
- ―Peggy Carter
During World War II, Peggy Carter's husband served as a member of a battalion of over one thousand soldiers. While fighting behind the German line just outside Stalingrad, the entire battalion was trapped by a blizzard. The battalion was pinned down by a HYDRA blockade for several months before they were rescued by Captain America in 1945. Following the war's end, he married Carter, with whom he had a son and daughter.
- Peggy Carter † - Wife
- Harrison Carter † - Father-in-Law
- Amanda Carter † - Mother-in-Law
- Michael Carter - Brother-in-Law
- Sharon Carter - Great-Niece-in-Law
Behind the Scenes
- At the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con International, Agent Carter producer Michele Fazekas stated that the series would address the identity of Peggy's husband: "We're aware that's a question that people are going to ask, and we will certainly hint at different options." Ultimately, however, the series was canceled without providing a definitive answer.
- Screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, who worked on both the Winter Soldier and Endgame, state that it was always their intention for Steve Rogers to be the father of Peggy's children.