- He was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor for his work on Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Together with Robert Downey, Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle and Chadwick Boseman, he was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Chemistry for his work on Captain America: Civil War.
- Paul Bettany is the first actor to portray two major characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Paul Bettany admitted in an interview with Digital Spy in 2012 that he had a general disinterest in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and had not seen any of the films until he was cast as Vision, stating that his role as J.A.R.V.I.S. was mainly for financial gain.
- Paul Bettany is the husband of Jennifer Connelly. Their son Stellan is named after Stellan Skarsgård. The couple first met and worked together in A Beautiful Mind and later in Creation and Shelter.
- Paul Bettany previously worked with Jon Favreau in Wimbledon and Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Paul Bettany worked again with Anthony Mackie in Shelter.
- Paul Bettany worked again with Stellan Skarsgård in Dogville.
- Paul Bettany previously worked with Thomas Kretschmann in The Young Victoria.
- Paul Bettany previously worked with Gwyneth Paltrow in Mortdecai.
- Paul Bettany previously worked with Andy Serkis in Inkheart.
- Paul Bettany previously worked with Benedict Cumberbatch in Creation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.