- "And so Loki died of his wounds, giving his life for ours. He fought back those disgusting Dark Elves. He brought peace to the realm. Loki, my boy... 'Twas many moons ago I found you on a frost-bitten battlefield. On that day, I did not yet see in you Asgard's savior. No. You were merely a little blue baby icicle, that melted this old fool's heart."
- ―Odin (Fiction)
In the play, Odin appears at the end to tell of how Loki gave his life to save Asgard from the Dark Elves and bring peace to the realm. He then speaks to an apparition of Loki as a child and recounts having his heart melted by the child upon finding him after the Battle of Jotunheim. The actor was present during Thor's return to Asgard and witnessed him forcing "Odin" to reveal that he was in fact Loki in disguise.
- Asgardian Physiology: As an Asgardian, the actor has superhuman abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, the actors is superhumanly strong and possessed greater physical strength than the average human.
- Superhuman Durability: The actor's body is more resistant to physical harm than that of a human being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his durability, the actor can be injured. However, her metabolism allows her to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than that of a human being.
- Longevity: Like all Asgardians, the actor ages far slower than humans and has lived for thousands of years.