Noah was a Chronicom anthropologist sent to Earth in order to study and record the history of Humans. When the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents came back from the year 2091 to the Lighthouse, Noah assisted them in their mission. He sacrificed his life to save Daisy Johnson and Leo Fitz from an explosive Kree Orb.
As well as Enoch, Noah was sent on Earth to watch over human activities on the Earth, refusing to intervene unless in case of a mass extinction event. Enoch informed Noah about the Lighthouse where he could observe the events that were happening on the surface.
Welcoming S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents
Noah encountered Melinda May and Leo Fitz in the storage room of the Lighthouse after they returned from the future and discovered the three Monoliths. He explained to them that their origin was unknown but that no one else knew about their existence.
Noah also met with the rest of the S.H.I.E.L.D; agents and informed them that one of the weirdest phenomenons he had observed was the emission of beams of light of unidentified origin in St. Louis, Missouri. He explained how they could leave the Lighthouse with underground tunnels and remained at the Lighthouse with Daisy Johnson, who discovered that the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were most wanted, which Noah confirmed.
When Johnson discovered that Deke Shaw had also traveled in time and had been arrested, Noah advised her against trying to release him, but she left nonetheless and returned with Shaw, who met Noah as well.
The S.H.I.E.L.D. agents brought the Kree Orb from their mission. Noah studied it with Leo Fitz and Daisy Johnson and noticed that its circuits were heating up. Figuring out that the Kree Orb had been rigged with a bomb, Noah prompted Fitz and Johnson to leave while he covered the Orb with his body, in order to limit the damages caused by the ensuing explosion, which killed him.
Powers and Abilities
- Chronicom Physiology: As a Chronicom, Noah naturally possessed physical capabilities beyond any human being.
- Longevity: As a Chronicom, Noah's theoretical lifespan extended over thousands of years.
- Compression: As a Chronicom, Noah's body could be compressed and bent in many ways that would allow him to fit in restrained spaces.
- Master Anthropologist: As a Chronicom, Noah monitored and documented the evolution of Humans, thus acquiring great knowledge in anthropology.
- Lighthouse: Noah was told about the existence of the Lighthouse by fellow Chronicom Enoch. Following Enoch's departure, Noah took his place in the Lighthouse and monitored human activity on Earth from the facility. He later welcomed the S.H.I.E.L.D. team in the Lighthouse once they returned from the future. Noah was eventually killed in the Lighthouse by the explosion of the Kree Orb.