- Nathan Fillion is one of the actors who have portrayed multiple characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Nathan Fillion was in talks to play Hank Pym in The Avengers before it was decided that Pym would not appear in the film.
- Nathan Fillion previously worked with James Gunn in Slither, James Gunn's PG Porn, Super and The Suicide Squad.
- Nathan Fillion previously dated his Guardians of the Galaxy co-star Mikaela Hoover having previously worked together in Super.
- Nathan Fillion previously worked with Michael Rooker, Gregg Henry and Rob Zombie in Slither, Super and The Suicide Squad.
- Nathan Fillion previously worked with Sean Gunn and Stephen Blackehart in Super, James Gunn's PG Porn and The Suicide Squad.
- Nathan Fillion previously worked with Steve Agee and Nick Holmes in Super.
- Nathan Fillion previously worked with Vin Diesel in Saving Private Ryan.
- Nathan Fillion is one of the actors to portray characters for both Marvel Studios and DC Entertainment. He voiced Hal Jordan/Green Lantern in the DC Universe Animated Original Movies Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, Justice League: Doom, Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, Justice League: Throne of Atlantis, The Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen and will portray Richard Hertz/Blackguard in The Suicide Squad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.