Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Working for Director Mace
Phil Coulson and Alphonso Mackenzie came to the laboratory, Nathanson told them that they had no authority to get in. Mackenzie asked for his name, but before he could give it to him, Jemma Simmons ordered Nathanson to step aside, telling him that they had more reason to be there than him.
In the lab, May asked for Nathanson's name and after he answered, she told him to get lost.
Murdered by Aida
Director Jeffrey Mace ordered Nathanson to go to Radcliffe Residence and collect Holden Radcliffe's items. After he spoke with Mace over the phone, Nathanson found May bleeding inside a secret room. Suddenly, Aida appeared and said she was sorry as she broke his neck with a single touch. His corpse was later found by Leo Fitz.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Second Incarnation)
- Aida † - Killer
In chronological order:
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.08: The Laws of Inferno Dynamics
- Guidebook to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Four
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.01: The Ghost
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.03: Uprising
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.07: Deals With Our Devils
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.09: Broken Promises