|For other uses, see Ms. Marvel (disambiguation)|
Ms. Marvel is an upcoming American web television series based on the Marvel Comics superheroine of the same name. It is the sixth television series of Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The series is produced by Marvel Studios and will be released on Disney+.
To be added
- To-be-announced actress as Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel
- To-be-announced actor as Amir Khan
- To-be-announced actress as Muneeba Khan
- To-be-announced actor as Yusuf Khan
- To-be-announced actor as Kareem/Red Dagger
- To-be-announced actor as Kamran
To be added
To be added
On May 12, 2018, Kevin Feige revealed in an interview with the BBC that an adaptation of Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel was in development, saying "Captain Marvel's filming right now with Brie Larson, Ms. Marvel, which is another character in the comic books, the Muslim hero who is inspired by Captain Marvel, is definitely sort of in the works. We have plans for that once we introduce Captain Marvel."
In June 2019, Mindy Kaling revealed that she had discussed a Ms. Marvel project with Marvel Studios, explaining that they "really seemed interested" in her. She added that they would "probably do something" with the character, especially as they have now the streaming platform Disney+.
On August 23, 2019, at D23 Expo 2019, Kevin Feige announced that Marvel Studios was developing a live-action series about Ms. Marvel for Disney+. That same day, it was reported that Bisha K. Ali is set to write the series and act as the showrunner.
On October 16, 2019, Discussing Film reported that the series is being eyed to begin filming in April 2020, in Atlanta, under the working title "Jersey".
In December 2019, Kevin Feige revealed that the series is expected to wrap production in late 2020.
On December 29, 2019, it was reported that Marvel Studios' casting search for Kamala Khan was nearly complete.
On February 3, 2020, it was reported that the production of the series has been pushed back to August and it is only expected to last about four months.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 'Ms. Marvel' Series in the Works for Disney+ (Exclusive)
- ↑ Charlie Schneider on Twitter - August 23, 2019
- ↑ Disney+ France Lists Loki, and What If? For 2021, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and Moon Knight For 2022
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Ms Marvel Now Casting For Kamala Khan’s Family (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 MS. MARVEL TO ADD INHUMAN SUPPORTING CHARACTER TO THE NEW DISNEY+ SERIES AND MCU: EXCLUSIVE
- ↑ Quesada on Marvel's Diverse Audience, Ms. Marvel's Future in TV & Film
- ↑ Feige: MCU Has 'Plans' to Introduce Ms. Marvel After Captain Marvel
- ↑ Riz Ahmed, Mindy Kaling are jonesing to write a Ms. Marvel movie
- ↑ Captain Marvel 2: Brie Larson wants THIS character in Captain Marvel 2
- ↑ Mindy Kaling says Marvel's 'interested' in developing Pakistani-American superhero, Ms. Marvel
- ↑ D23: New Marvel Studios Shows on Disney+ Announced
- ↑ Discussing Film on Twitter - October 16, 2019
- ↑ Moon Knight, She-Hulk, and Ms. Marvel Shows Will Wrap Production By End of 2020
- ↑ Exclusive: Marvel’s Search For Kamala Kahn is Nearly Complete
- ↑ MS MARVEL NEW SHOOTING START AND LARGER PRESENCE FOR KAMALA KHAN IN THE MCU: EXCLUSIVE
Black Widow • The Eternals • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings •
Spider-Man 3 • Thor: Love and Thunder • Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier • WandaVision • Loki •
What If...? • Hawkeye • Ms. Marvel • Moon Knight • She-Hulk