|For the illusion of Mrs. Shaw, see Mrs. Shaw|
Shaw was the daughter of Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons, as well as the mother of Deke Shaw, from a timeline where Earth had been destroyed. She was murdered by the Kree Watch to destroy any hope for the people of the Lighthouse, leaving her son to be raised by his father.
Raising Deke Shaw
Shaw married Owen Shaw and gave birth to a son they named Deke. She deeply cared for her son, teaching him to believe in himself and transmitting a sentence which would follow Deke his whole life, that he did not need to make big steps from the moment these steps took him in the right direction. She also told Deke much details about Fitz and Simmons, expressing admiration for her parents.
When the Earth was destroyed and the surviving Humans fell under the rule of the Kree Watch in the Lighthouse, Shaw became a prominent member of the True Believers, a group of people who believed that S.H.I.E.L.D. agents would come from the past to prevent the cataclysm. The Kree Watch fiercely fought against this belief and sought to eliminate the True Believers. As a result, Shaw was captured and murdered by the Kree. The fragment of the White Monolith she owned from her parents was passed to her husband Owen Shaw.
Although Deke Shaw learned to live in a harsh environment and remained far from the beliefs which had her mother killed, he never forgot his mother's teachings during his childhood. Shaw recognized the fragment of the White Monolith his mother once owned when he arrived in the Zephyr One, and the fragment was subsequently used by S.H.I.E.L.D. to return to their time.
- White Monolith: Shaw owned a shard of the White Monolith, which was passed down to her by her parents.
- Paternal Great Grandmother (alternate timeline)
- Alistair Fitz - Paternal Grandfather (alternate timeline)
- Mrs. Fitz - Paternal Grandmother (alternate timeline)
- Maternal Grandfather (alternate timeline)
- Maternal Grandmother (alternate timeline)
- Leo Fitz - Father (alternate timeline)
- Jemma Simmons - Mother (alternate timeline)
- Owen Shaw † - Husband (alternate timeline)
- Deke Shaw - Son (alternate timeline)
|Appearances for Mrs. Shaw|
In chronological order:
- She used to occasionally wear her mother's wedding ring.