- "I was shy, a bit of a loner. My mum did her best at home, but I may as well have been speaking Japanese when I talked electronics..."
- ―Leo Fitz
Raising her Son Alone
The mother of Leo Fitz married Alistair Fitz and gave birth to their son on Wednesday, August 19, 1987. One day, when Fitz was only ten years old, Alistair divorced his wife and abandoned them both, forcing the woman to raise their son by herself. When Fitz developed a fondness to electronics, she tried her best to understand it but was unable to. This led her son to be recruited into the S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy of Science and Technology where he would meet his future wife.
- Alistair Fitz - Ex-Husband
- Leo Fitz - Son
- Jemma Simmons - Daughter-in-Law
- Mrs. Shaw - Granddaughter † (alternate timeline)
- Owen Shaw † - Grandson-in-Law (alternate timeline)
- Deke Shaw - Great-Grandson (alternate timeline)
Behind the Scenes
- The photo used for Leo Fitz and his mother is actually Iain De Caestecker's real-life childhood photo of him and his mother, Linda De Caestecker.