Raised in the Stark Residence
Morgan Stark was born sometime after the Snap to Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, who named her Morgan after Pepper's eccentric uncle. She grew up in the Stark Eco-Compound, where the three of them had a happy life together.
In 2023, Stark was in the play-tent outside the house when her father came outside to call her to come get some lunch. Tony called out for her, but she didn't answer; when he called her full name with mention of lunch, she came out of the tent with an Iron Man helmet, telling him to "define lunch or be disintegrated". Tony told her not to wear the helmet since it was an anniversary gift for her mother, before taking the helmet off and asking her if she was hungry for lunch. She then told her father that she found the helmet in the garage when he asked her where she had gotten it.
Tony then began to carry her inside until suddenly, he was approached by Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, and Scott Lang. Seeing that Tony wasn't interested in helping them, Potts sent Stark to "save him". Stark did so and told her father that her mother told her to come save him. The family then returned to their lunch.
That night, after Tony had finished solving time travel, Stark was sitting on a staircase watching him when he let out a swear, which she did also. Tony noticed Stark sitting on a staircase and told her that she can't swear around the house and should go to bed. She then asked him why he was up, to which he told her that he had something on his mind. She said she had something on her mind and wondered if she wanted juice pops, much to her father's agreement.
After they finished their juice pops, Tony told her to go to bed and sleep. She then asked him to tell her a story, to which he told her a quick story about going to bed. She then told him that was a horrible story before he kissed her goodnight. Tony then told her he loved her tons to which she then told him that she loved him three thousand, much to his loving surprise.
Tony Stark's Funeral
Days later, at her father's funeral, Stark watched a holo-recording that her father had made in the event of his death, telling her that he loved her. Walking outside with her mother, Stark witnessed the funeral procession for her father and cried in her mother's arms.
After the service concluded, Stark sat with Happy Hogan, where she asked for a cheeseburger, as she felt hungry. Hogan comforted her, telling Morgan that her father had liked cheeseburgers as well. Hogan promised he would get Stark as many cheeseburgers as she wanted.
Morgan Stark is a loving and kindhearted child, soft spoken in her voice and quick to give a hug. She is a playful sort, as when she took her mother's helmet to play with her father when he called for her for lunch. She is also a mischievous child, as when her father solved Time Travel, she repeats his jubilant expletive and extorted a popsicle for her silence.
- Stark Eco-Compound: Stark lives in this residence alongside both of her parents, with her bedroom being on the second floor. It is also where she and her mother held the funeral of her father after he sacrificed himself to save the universe from an alternate Thanos.
- Paternal Great-Grandfather †
- Paternal Great-Grandmother †
- Howard Stark † - Paternal Grandfather
- Maria Stark † - Paternal Grandmother
- Maternal Grandmother
- Morgan - Maternal Great-Uncle and Namesake
- Tony Stark/Iron Man † - Father
- Pepper Potts - Mother
- Gerald - Pet
- Happy Hogan - Friend
- In the comics, Morgan Stark is the name of Tony Stark's cousin, who resented him for his fortune.
- Morgan Stark is the sixth character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be depicted as a different gender from their counterpart in the comics, following Jeri Hogarth, the Ancient One, Fenris, Ghost, and Mar-Vell.
Behind the Scenes
- Katherine Langford portrayed an older version of Morgan Stark in a deleted scene in Avengers: Endgame in which Tony Stark meets her in the Soulworld. The scene was shown in a test screening of the movie, which both confused and did not emotionally resonate with the audience, resulting in it being cut.
- Lexi Rabe originally reprised her role as Morgan Stark in Spider-Man: No Way Home, for which Sony Pictures Studios wanted to use her image, but the scene was deleted from the final cut.