- "I love you three-thousand."
- ―Morgan Stark to Tony Stark
Raised in the Stark Residence
- "I got something on my mind."
"Was it juice pops?"
"Sure it was. That's extortion, that's the word. What kind do you want? Great minds think alike. Juice pops... exactly what was on my mind."
- ―Tony Stark and Morgan Stark
Morgan Stark was born after the Decimation and the Ambush on Thanos, to Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, who named her Morgan after Pepper's eccentric uncle. Morgan grew up on the Stark Residence, where the three of them had a happy life together.
Tony Stark's Funeral
- "I mean, not that death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. Then again that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end. What am I even tripping for? Everything's gonna workout exactly the way it's supposed to. I love you 3000"
- ―Tony Stark
At the funeral in 2023 after the Battle of Earth, Morgan watched a recording that her father had made in the event of his death, telling her that he loved her. Exiting the Stark Residence, Morgan witnessed the funeral for her father, crying into her mother's arm.
After the service, Morgan sat with Happy Hogan, where she asked for a cheeseburger, as she felt hungry. Happy comforted her, telling Morgan that her father had liked cheeseburgers as well, recalling when he returned to the United States in 2009 from Afghanistan after being kidnapped, and that he will get her as many cheeseburgers as she wanted.
Morgan, like most children her age, is a rather innocent and sweet little girl who hugely adores her parents. Morgan especially shows affection to her father by stating that she loves him "three-thousand."
According to Tony, Morgan is eternally fascinated with the workshop area in the garage. She also seems to make a regular habit of "borrowing" her mother's Rescue helmet to tinker and play with, and sometimes sneaks out of bed to watch her father work at night.
Morgan also seems to have the beginning traits of Tony's lifelong sarcastic streak and talent for trouble. Even at four years old, she excels at banter. Morgan repeats a swear word she heard Tony say, steals the Rescue helmet to wear for herself, and apparently considered using Captain America's shield as a sled.
Following her father's death, she was shown to be more solemn and withdrawn, mourning his death, alongside her mother, at his funeral.
|Appearances for Morgan Stark|
|In chronological order:|
- In the comics, Morgan Stark is the name of Tony Stark's cousin, who resented him for his fortune.
- Morgan is the fifth character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be depicted as a different gender from their counterpart in the comics, following Jeri Hogarth, the Ancient One, Ghost, and Mar-Vell.
Behind the Scenes
- Katherine Langford portrayed an older version of Morgan Stark in a deleted scene in Avengers: Endgame in which Tony Stark meets her in the Soulworld. The scene was shown in a test screening of the movie and both confused the audience and did not emotionally resonate with them and it was cut for these reasons.