Monsieur Flambé was an employee of the Roxxon Corporation, who became a Terror during the Destruction of the Roxxon Gulf Platform. His nickname was found by Ivan Hess due to the severe burn he suffered during the accident.
- "Monsieur Flambé. That's a good one. French is funny, oui?"
- ―Ivan Hess
Monsieur Flambé worked for Roxxon Corporation on the Roxxon Gulf Platform. He was present on the rig when an uncontrolled mixture of Darkforce and Lightforce detonated, causing an explosion in which he was heavily burnt, especially on the face, hence the nickname Ivan Hess would later give him in his mind. Being exposed to the mixture of Darkforce and Lightforce also turned him into a Terror, increasing his aggressivity.
Like all the workers present on the rig, except for Hess, Monsieur Flambé died in the resulting destruction of the platform. Eight years later, Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson would encounter several iterations of a recreation of Monsieur Flambé while reading through Hess' mind as he was trapped in a catatonic state.
- Roxxon Gulf Platform: Monsieur Flambé worked on that rig until it was destroyed, an event which turned him into a Terror and eventually caused his death.
- Ivan Hess - Former Colleague
- Tyrone Johnson/Cloak (in Ivan Hess' mind)
- Tandy Bowen/Dagger (in Ivan Hess' mind)