- "Being the fastest isn't always the best if you're wrong."
- ―Monica Warren to Flash Thompson
Monica Warren is the physics teacher at Midtown School of Science and Technology.
Teaching Peter Parker
- "Okay, so how do we calculate linear acceleration between points A and B?"
- ―Monica Warren
At the start of the 2016-2017 school year, Warren was teaching physics to her tenth grade class, and asked Peter Parker to answer a question regarding linear acceleration between two points. Parker, however, was distracted watching footage of Spider-Man saving a bus on YouTube. However, Parker quickly glanced at the board, and already being familiar with linear acceleration between two different points due to his web-slinging, correctly answers her question. Warren then congratulates Parker on his response and admonishes Flash Thompson for being quick to raise his hand without having the correct answer.
- "What are you doing here? There's a dance"
"I'm... looking at... porn."
- ―Monica Warren and Ned Leeds
- Midtown School of Science and Technology: Warren worked at Midtown School of Science and Technology as a physics teacher.
- Midtown School of Science and Technology
- In the comics, Monica Warren was the wife of Miles Warren, who would become the recurring antagonist the Jackal. It was Miles' brother, Raymond Warren who was Peter Parker's science teacher.