|For other uses, see Morales (disambiguation)|
- "I'm sorry, Miles. I'm not gonna make it. Yeah... I'm stuck."
- ―Aaron Davis to Miles Morales
Miles Morales is the nephew of Aaron Davis.
Miles Morales lived in one of the neighborhoods in Queens, near his uncle Aaron Davis, who was very close to him. For Morales' safety, and despite his criminal records, Davis did not want the weapons sold by Jackson Brice and Herman Schultz to hit the neighborhood.
Morales received a call from his uncle, apologizing as he would not be able to attend their appointment, as Davis had been stuck to his car by Spider-Man, who had webbed Davis' hand to his car until it dissolved in a matter of hours.
- Aaron Davis - Uncle
- In the Ultimate Universe of the comics, Miles Morales is a teenager that was bitten by a genetically-modified spider similar to the one that bit Peter Parker, and eventually became the next Spider-Man following Parker's death.
Behind the Scenes
- Before Miles Morales' mention in Spider-Man: Homecoming, following the announcement that Spider-Man would be integrated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Kevin Feige stated that Miles Morales would not be featured in the MCU in the foreseeable future yet he was interested in opportunities to explore the character, such as in the animated series Ultimate Spider-Man. Ironically, the actor who voiced Miles in such series was Donald Glover, who later played Miles' uncle Aaron Davis in the MCU.
- Kevin Feige confirmed that while Aaron Davis does not mention his nephew by name in Spider-Man: Homecoming, he is referring to Miles Morales. A deleted post-credits scene from the film shows Davis make a call to his nephew, in which he refers to him as "Miles".