- Michael Keaton was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Film for his work on Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- Michael Keaton reprised his Marvel Cinematic Universe iteration of Adrian Toomes/Vulture in the Sony Pictures Studios production Morbius.
- Michael Keaton previously worked with Robert Downey, Jr. in Game 6.
- Michael Keaton previously worked with Marisa Tomei in The Paper.
- Michael Keaton previously worked with Jennifer Connelly in Inventing the Abbotts.
- Michael Keaton previously worked with Wayne Pére in Out of Sight.
- Michael Keaton worked again with Avi Arad and Matthew Tolmach in Morbius.
- Michael Keaton is one of the actors to portray characters for both Marvel Studios and DC Entertainment. He portrayed Bruce Wayne/Batman in Batman and Batman Returns. He will reprise the role in The Flash and Batgirl, making him one of the actors to appear in both the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the DC Extended Universe.
- Michael Keaton previously dated Michelle Pfeiffer.